Monday, July 14, 2014

Advice

Mistress and I are starting to plan our honeymoon, we will be going early next year.

We are looking to go to an all inclusive in the Caribbean somewhere. We want to have lots of opportunities to golf.

If anyone has some advice on good places to go let me know I would love to hear your thoughts.

So, World Cup is over, Germany won....Yayyyy. Now it's back to normal summer living.

Things are still super busy but this will be one less distraction, still a wedding to continue preparing for and home improvements to continue working on. Not to mention Golf.

I guess this is one of those times where I need to pay special attention to my Mistress. Times like this it can get easy to forget the small things, the things she enjoys but probably won't complain about, flowers once in a while, a card under the pillow, that sort of thing. I made a promise to myself that I would never forget those small signs to show her how much I love her, so no matter how busy things get, no matter how long we have been together it still needs to stay close to my mind, not to let things slip.

Yes, it can be hard when there is so many things that need to be done for work, home, etc. But seeing the smile on her face makes it much easier to keep up on the things that matter most. Taking care of Mistress.


2 comments:

  1. Ooo cagedmonkey and I are doing a second honeymoon early next year to the Caribbean! Haha how crazy is that? We're taking a cruise and we're taking the kids but that's still pretty neat. :)

    I hope you guys have a fantastic time!

    ~ Lady M

    ReplyDelete
  2. For golfing in the .Carribean, Barbados has some wonderful resorts with golf. St. Maarten, the Dutch side, has Many nice resorts and the Mullet Bay course. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete