Friday, August 1, 2014

Hey!!!

Hey everybody!!!

Busy summer with not a lot to report. Things are good here and hope the same is true for all of you.

Lots of happenings, preparing for our wedding, golfing and work to name a few.

One thing did happen two days ago. Things were busy in the morning and I left before presenting myself to Mistress and showing her which panties I was wearing for the day. Half way thru the day she reminded me about it and said, "That will cost you of course."

The next day it was supposed to rain, assuming we wouldn't be able to do any after work activities I picked a pair of panties that aren't good for activities..they don't hold things in so well if you might imagine. Well we get home from work and it's sunny so Mistress asks "Want to golf today?" I answer, "Sure" Then as we are getting ready I realize the panties I am wearing will be quite difficult to golf in. So I ask her extremely nicely if I can change them before we leave.

She smiles and says, "No I think you will just have to deal with those and each time it's uncomfortable it should remind you of what you didn't do properly yesterday."

So I have to admit the punishment was very effective and I think it caused my score to be a few strokes higher than usual. Mistress and I tied in score. She commented that maybe she should make me wear those to golf in more often. Probably wasn't a good idea for her to learn that information.

Ok everyone, hope your summer continues longer than the one in Michigan will end up lasting. I think it will be over soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment