Monday, November 17, 2014

Second Meeting/Life is good

Yeah, I know, I don't post enough, now that snow has arrived I will make a effort to do better. Life is so busy and with busy comes responsibilities and with that comes less time than I would like to do things like blog.

With that in mind life is good for us, Mistress has had some work stress recently get worked out so hopefully that will pass for her. Doldrums of winter are beginning early this year so we have to make an effort to stay active. Yesterday finally got the last of the leaves off the lawn. So I guess we are officially ready for winter in Michigan.

As I said Mistress has been a little stressed at work and with that it leaves me to be more of a self starter at home in regards to cleaning. By the time she mentions something needs to be done it's already to the point where she isn't happy. It can be a challenge but I enjoy challenges.

Lately she has changed her tactics a bit as well, punishments more often involve corner time or sentences more than the "laying over the bed" method. I think this is because it's easier for her and in some ways I think she finds this to be more effective. Especially when she might say one sentence to me and it causes me 2 hours of punishment. I guess effectiveness /effort level on her part is large ratio in the positive direction. Although I must say I am completely guessing about this as she keeps her reasons to herself in these matters.

This past weekend we had our second night out with fellow FLR couple we met with a month or so ago. We had a great time again and I actually feel funny saying "FLR friends" they are friends first but just happen to ascribe to the same values at home as we do. Mistress and I talked on the drive home how much fun we have with them and how a few hours flew by so quickly. We are already looking at plans for the next get together.

When we decided to begin trying to meet others that share our views I was first a bit disappointed, I joined Fetlife and while the people we met, (even attending a munch) were very nice and we had a good time with them, we just didn't feel we fit in. I was worried that this would be the case with others we met. What I think I am finding out is the difference between people who want to experience D/s in general are different from those of us who just live with the woman in charge.

Either way, it's nice to make new friends and we look forward to new experiences with them as time move on.

Thanks to I'm, Hers for introducing us. Now don't let your vacuuming slide past Sunday when you were told to do it. LOL.

1 comment:

  1. As the Green Bay Packers scored one touchdown after another, I got a whole lot of vacuuming done! I hate watching the team I follow stink up the place. Actually, I watched very little of that game even though I was really looking forward to it. I am glad that you guys are getting along so well and it makes me envious that Katie and I can't be a part of your group. I keep trying to talk our friend into moving closer but he is hell-bent on shoveling snow for eight months of the year.

    ReplyDelete