Monday, October 20, 2014

A great night, a great weekend

Saturday night Mistress and I met up with another couple who also enjoy a female led relationship. I have met the guy before so I knew we got along fine, but it was the first time either of the girls were present.

Honestly we didn't talk too much about things of the FLR nature as we were in a restaurant with others around. But I think that made it better in many ways. We were able to connect on regular life things instead of focusing on the common theme in our relationship.

Turned out to be an awesome time. Mistress really liked both of them and we are looking forward to meeting up again soon.

Was this surprising? In some ways not but there is also a part of me that was a bit concerned. My Mistress, although she can get along with many people doesn't do too well with people she finds less than genuine, especially women like that. As it turned out there was no worries there. Both of the people are nice, down to earth, funny and intriguing and believe it or not they even dealt with my dry sense of humor without rolling their eyes.

I suppose finding a couple to meet that we share the same type of relationship style with is a good thing. But we were hoping to find actual friends that we had our relationship style in common with. From the first meeting it seems that is the case.

Sunday was a bit different, After some golf in the early afternoon and at the same time listening to our home town Lions suck, right up until the last 5 minutes of the game and pull out a big win against New Orleans, we went home and Mistress did some reading for work, I had some stuff to do as well, including ironing her clothes and laundry. She made dinner (which I usually do but what we were having was something she loves to cook) and the plan was for me to iron the clothes, do some cleaning until dinner then eat, clean up and relax for the rest of the evening. Mistress decided to change that plan. While dinner was cooking and I was upstairs taking care of the ironing she decided to put out Halloween decorations in our family room. While doing this she found that there was a larger build up of dust then she was expecting. Before dinner she had me kneel in front of her so she could speak with me. This always allows her to get my undivided attention and accentuate that what is saying isn't up for debate, she explained to me that she understood with the wedding, summer and just being busy that some things were hard to keep up with in regards to cleaning. She then told me that she decided that I needed to focus on cleaning more now and after dinner I could count on going back to work for a while. She also said that after work every day this week I would be spending time taking care of some of the details that have been lacking with regard to the housework until she is satisfied things are back to where they should be.

One thing I have to say is I love my life and my Mistress.

1 comment:

  1. SOS KK, I like your wife's style SOS-direct, matter-of-fact, and practical. No yelling, screaming no humiliating just states what you need to do and make sure you understand what she's saying without question. What more could a submissive man like you want? You found yourself a keeper!

    ReplyDelete