Monday, August 24, 2015

Fast Summer

Hi Everyone, what a summer its been, vacations, weddings, work etc.

Time has flown and been so busy our FLR has suffered a bit, not a lot but just no time to keep things in proper perspective.

Now that the summer is rapidly ending there is another issue going on. Mistress and I will be taking a trip later this week. A possible relocation, about 2,000 miles from where we are now. Talk about a lifestyle change. Its a good change if it happens but just the possibility has caused us to be in even higher gear than normal.

I hate being away from the blog for such long periods but life just gets in the way at times.

If your wondering things with us are great, the possibility that lies ahead is even better and its hard not to be excited yet tempered in case it doesn't come to fruition. I know I am being vague but until it actually occurs I don't want to say too much more except describe the excitement that grows.

Hope everyone has been fine and I am going to try to catch up on reading some blogs to see how others have been. Thanks for being patient with me and look forward to filling you in more in the next couple weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment