Thursday, November 5, 2015

Finally Relocated

Last post I was letting everyone know about a possible move.

Well it happened and its now complete. What a whirlwind the last couple of months has been but things are settling down now.

We are now in the Valley of the Sun, Phoenix Arizona and we love it here.

Things are different, weather, topography, the way people here can't drive well. Its all different but a good different.

Now its time to settle in, regain our FLR and continue our journey thru life. Don't really know anyone here yet but there is plenty of time for that.

Maybe I should change my name to sub hub from Phx. Wait that is already taken. LOL.

Well my posts will be more regular now that things are back to some sort of normal.

Looking forward to seeing what everyone has been up to lately.


6 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear you've distanced yourself from our mutual friend! I know he and she both enjoyed your friendships quite a bit. Wishing you the best as you settle and btw, they don't drive well where I live either! Oh how they love hanging out in the left lane barely doing the speed limit - during rush hour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm Hers, it was one of the draw backs about moving, we enjoy our friendship and plan on continuing it. We are hoping our mutual friends will have a chance to visit here from time to time. We also plan on seeing them when we get back to Michigan.

      Delete
  2. Welcome to my city my dear friend!!! You are absolutely going to love your life in paradise! Especially the next 6 months!

    Looking forward to more posts and who knows, we may run into each other one day at the grocery store!

    Best,

    SHIP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, we are immensely enjoying it here, there is so much to do and the weather makes it even better. I will be sure to wave as we pass going down the grocery aisle.

      Delete
    2. Maybe someday we may even actually stop in the grocery aisle, and "get caught up"

      Delete
    3. Sounds good SHIP, I will probably know who you are by the guy rubbing his behind because its sore. LOL.

      Delete