Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Life in the Valley of the Sun

We are adjusting quite nicely to life here in the Valley of the Sun. Still looking to meet others, which is a slow process but we are busy and life is starting to round into our new routine.

I am back to cleaning and dressing while doing so. She is starting to gain her dominant ways and we are still unpacking boxes.

Last night we hung some pictures and Mistress was looking thru a box for some more when she proclaimed, "I found my riding crop."

At that point I realized I should be on my best behavior so she wasn't inclined to give it a try.

As it turned out I escaped getting laid over the bed but as things go more and more back to normal it probably won't be long. Luckily yesterday before she got home I got all the ironing and laundry done. She was pleased with that.

All this got me thinking about others. Those times where the FLR isn't exciting as it once was or things in life get in the way of how you want things to be at home. Be patient. Be the tortoise not the hare. Sometimes its not a move but a life challenge or job stress that can effect the things you want at home. Allow them to pass and then allow a little more time. Just because the stress is gone it doesn't mean the FLR will continue immediately as if nothing happened. I think sometimes the sub men get impatient at these times and need to allow the partner to regain her footing so to speak. To get back to things in her own time and way. These last few months have proven that to me. With time and patience things will once again be exciting and new. Even if its a little different.

4 comments:

  1. Ha! It's nice to know that there is another husband in the same town I live in that is subject to his Mistress Wife's crop. I do wish it was possible for the 4 of us to be hang out buddies my friend, and who knows, perhaps someday that will happen, but in the meantime, I still look around and wonder if YOU are the other happy submissive husband I know from blogland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sub Hub,
    That would be fun to hang out and just have a nice dinner and good conversation. If you and your Mistress are ever up to it, let me know and I will bring it up to my Mistress.

    I am a happy submissive husband in blogland as well as you but my guess there are many of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I'm mostly caught up. Let's chat. You seem like a pretty cool guy and you seem to have what I can only describe as the 2nd best Mistress alive. *smile I seem to have lost your email. Do you mind emailing me again so we can chat about the best way to introduce the idea of meeting to our respective Mistresses?

    ReplyDelete
  4. 真人裸聊秀場
    裸聊直播間
    真愛旅舍 聊天室
    真愛旅舍聊天室破解
    美女裸聊視頻直播間
    做愛裸聊室
    視頻真人秀聊天室福利
    293真人秀場聊天室
    夫妻開放聊天室
    同城午夜聊天室
    51vv聊天室潮人街視頻社區美女主播真人秀網淫色的小說日本成人黃色電影免費視訊美女
    51vv虛擬視頻奇悅社區視頻聊天室台灣戀戀真人視頻聊天室免費QVOD成人電影免費視訊美女
    51vv視頻社區大同熱線聊天室台灣戀戀真人裸聊視頻聊天室成人毛片高清日本免費視訊美女
    呱呱真人秀視頻社區東營聊天室台灣戀戀視頻聊天室亞洲成人黃色圖片網站173免費視訊美女
    美女熱舞視頻遼河聊吧語音視頻聊天室睡房網美女視頻聊天日韓快播三級片免費視訊美女聊天

    ReplyDelete