Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Woo, Sorry.

Wow, where has the time went. Been over a month since my last post. Busy times for sure.

Things are good Wedding is less than two weeks away. That has left no time for much of anything.

Preparations are coming along nicely but still it's not leaving time for much of anything else. Visitors coming in, kids staying with us so the empty nest we enjoy so much is temporarily out of order.

Its all good though, looking forward to the return of normalcy once the wedding is over.

Mistress and I talked about it and we are both really looking forward to the wedding day. AND Looking forward to it being over. Just a lot of stress dotting the I's crossing the T's.

I miss my submission. And Mistress' dominance. I wouldn't say its gone completely as it is always there between the two of us. Even when in a crowded theater.

I maybe not post before the wedding but will be back hopefully soon after.

thanks everyone.

2 comments:

  1. SOS, I was just thinking about you. Wondered if Labor Day weekend was going to be the big weekend. Hope you have great weather and are surrounded with people you love. I wish you and your Mistress nothing but the best. I was wondering however...... will the word 'obey' be uttered at any point during your ceremony? If not, will you profess private vows where you can really speak from the heart? Katie and I took that second option and in hindsight is was so much more profound than the actual public vows I spoke. They weren't different but the private ones went way further regarding my 'promises' I vowed to live by.

    Enjoy the time and stay relaxed.... after all it's only involves getting a dress, tuxes, sending invitations, picking out a cake, renting a facility, dealing with seating issues, making sure jimmy is sitting with suzy and debbie isn't sitting anywhere near frank, and plane reservations, hotel reservations, car reservations, making sure it's a sunny day, that the limo arrives on time and another 53 to-do items. Like I said it's only a wedding. Relax :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Hers,

    We are going to have a separate set of vows in private when the wedding is over and we are alone. Kind of like you and Katie did.

    As far as relax, yeah, not going to happen until its over. Well actually until it begins then it's time to have fun and get our monies worth out of the bar at the hall.

    ReplyDelete