Tuesday, October 7, 2014

First post after getting married

The last few weeks have been extremely busy with our wedding.

Finally things have settled a bit. The wedding was awesome, we had the best time and everything went perfect, the weather was also great.

Since the wedding things have got back to normal.

Last Thursday I received my first punishment post wedding day. I admit it had a different feel. Mistress was very nonchalant about the whole thing. To me it had the feel of her being in full power.

Most of the time I am told to lay over the bed because.....

This time she grabbed her crop, tapped the bed and said, "Lay down."

When I said, "Yes, Mistress, may I ask why?"

I was told, "Just do as your told." After it was over I received a reasoning but at the time she felt no need or desire to explain herself. This is a change for us and it made me feel secure. Like just follow and everything will be ok.

Also we went out to eat last night and when I ordered fries with my fish she interrupted and said, "Make that a baked potato for him." She has never done that before and again it gave me a good feeling, although slightly embarrassing.

Ok everyone, it's glad to be back. Have a good day.


2 comments:

  1. Welcome back and Congratulations on ur marriage !!! What all other changes has she incorporated in ur day to day life routine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your wedding (still re-catching up). I have a question .. was any part of your ceremony dedicated to your FLM? Mistress K. and I have renewed our wedding vows, before an officiant and everything, every 5 years. 13 months was our 15th and we used the occasion to have a collaring ceremony, where I was officially collared by Mistress K., again, in front of an officiant. It was such a moving experience.

    ReplyDelete