Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A normal Monday....NOT.

Monday can be a bad day at our house, mostly just because of the stresses of work tend to play out on Monday's, not exactly sure why but Monday evenings tend to be ones where we don't do too much and maybe go out to dinner, relax and watch Football.

Also lately Mistress S. has been a little less than her dominant self as I posted last week. I think I have still accomplished in keeping her happy with making sure things were taken care of so she could relax, focus on the things she needed to do and not have to worry about the house and things of that nature.

Yesterday something was different, when I arrived home from work (Mistress S. had to work late). There was a note on the kitchen counter top that gave a list of things that needed to be done, a mention that on our bed was the outfit I had to wear while accomplishing her tasks and that if I finished before she got home then I could spend the rest of the time standing in the corner awaiting her return.

Well that was excitement to the nth degree. I went upstairs and saw a maids uniform awaiting me. "Nice touch Mistress." I said to myself and before putting it on went to accomplish the outside tasks first. (She did say in the note that I should change into uniform after the outside work was completed)

As it turned out she got home around 8:30pm and the list still wasn't completed so at least I didn't have to spend a lot of time staring at the wall without moving. By the time she got home my feet were aching from the 4" heels she decided I should wear. As she came into our bedroom where I was reorganizing her clothes drawers (the last thing on the list). I greeted her kneeled before her and before I could ask if I could take the heels off she sat in a chair and said, "I see your not done with the list I gave you...Back to work." I realized that asking for shoe removal would have been a bad idea so I finished up while she talked on the phone and relaxed with her feet up.

When I was finally done she allowed me to change and go to the store for her. On return from that she invited me to sit down with her and watch Monday night football.

I asked her if I would have been allowed to turn the game on and watch before she arrived home and I was still working. She let me know that the maids outfit was a signal that I was on her time and hers alone that I was on duty and TV or anything else besides the work she gave me would have been met with punishment. Looks like I made the right call leaving the TV off.

That got me thinking about how the dynamic of our FLR works, how while reorganizing her clothes drawers the TV was literally right on top of the dresser, the TV would not have slowed my work down but yet I knew that while working for her I need to focus on her fully, TV was out of the question and she was testing me on that.

Me and my ass were very happy we passed that test last night.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I would say that was correct. You were obviously just what your Mistress needed that night.

    ReplyDelete