Saturday, September 1, 2012

Just normal life and our FLR.

One of the best things about living a full time relationship with Mistress S in charge is the ease at which things happen even with guests around.

Although we don't flaunt that I have to obey her in every decision around our guest it's not exactly hidden either.

No I don't kneel in front of her or call her Mistress with others around but she still leaves the cleaning of things to me and still doesn't hesitate to ask me to do things. Its just said in a different manor. However the implication and look on her face let me know that even though she may be asking nicely for me to get her a glass of water while she sits on the patio there is nothing about her request that has room for me to do anything except what she has nicely asked for.

Our guest noticed how clean our home was when they arrived and Mistress S had no issue giving me full credit for it. Of course this brought up a conversation of if Mistress S helped to which she lovingly answered, no he does the cleaning, he is awesome.

Again she was asked if there are clones of me. To which she answered, "No he is one of a kind." Of course she resisted saying that she trained me properly or anything along those lines. But it was obvious to our guest that Mistress S has a partner who treats her like gold. That is a huge source of pride for me.

I guess one thing that surpises me as I go thru life is seeing some of the people who say to Mistress S, "Do you have a clone of him?" or "You are so lucky to have a guy like that." Continue to date and find partners that are completely opposite of what they tell her they want. I wonder if it is because they don't realize that a partner like that is an acheivable goal for them or if they really don't want that but act like they do. My guess it's more that they do not realize that this type of relationship exists for more than just a small handful of women.

I also realize that many women could not play the role of leader properly and on top of that many women shouldn't lead.

My past marriage of almost 20 years was to a person who was not fit to lead so I was never able to give up control even though the submissive in me was dying to get out.

I will just continue to be completely happy and satisfied I finally found someone who is a great leader and I will follow her forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment