Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Weekend of productivity

Last weekend was very productive. Spent a lot of time getting the house really clean and cleaning out closets in the spare room and just getting rid of things that were just ready for the garbage. Trash guy is going to hate me tomorrow.

Anyways I did most of this on my own, Mistress didn't give me any direction except, "I want the wood floors cleaned and waxed."

Of course doing all this work can provide a good feeling of accomplishment and it also made Mistress quite happy.

As the time went on I was wishing a bit she would make me do things so it would get my submissive juices flowing but that wasn't to be. I read another blog about a similar topic and it got me thinking.

How much better would it have been if Mistress was constantly inspecting, and assigning chore after chore. Well when I think better do I think better for me or better for her. As it turned out she was quite happy to do her own thing and just not have to worry about things and magically they were done. She enjoyed not having to supervise or make a list of tasks, just enjoy the fruit of her subs labor.

I guess as I venture thru my submission I am slowly learning that sometimes being a sub is just about the business of getting things done. I did that this past weekend and am very glad for it.

The thing is Mistress is very observant and can read my mind like an open book so even with the weekend being as it was she mixed in a few things to spice my days up. At one point she called me into a room and asked if I moved a few things before vacuuming, instead of answering yes or no I answered with, "I think I got the area pretty clean." Of course her response was, "That wasn't what I asked." After admitting I didn't move the items she said, "I think you know what to do then..." As she walked out of the room she added, "And next time you answer like that you will be writing sentences."

As it turned out I didn't earn sentences but I did get a huge reward for a job well done and she was very happy, overall a great weekend...well except for my local NFL team that played like they were just ready to go home after half time.

No comments:

Post a Comment