Monday, December 2, 2013

Strange times ahead

We have been together for 4 years now. About 2 years ago as the kids left for college we acquired an empty nest. Of course it makes the FLR we live very easy.

Well in a few weeks her daughter will be on break for the Christmas holiday.. Mistress already informed me that I should stay focused with my duties as they are. She won't be expecting her daughter to do any of the housecleaning.

That doesn't mean I will have to do as she says but I should take it upon myself not wait around for her to do things. Then after that she said to me, "I am not sure if I will have you obey her." I think she was jokeing around with me but sometimes I am not sure. Honestly I wouldn't mind obeying her if that's what Mistress wishes but it brings up a very strange situation. I have never had to deal with obeying anyone besides Mistress. Especially someone who is much younger.

In some ways it pushes the buttons in my submissiveness. But in some ways I do it anyways. In the past when she is home I cook and clean up dinner dishes so that isn't different, I clean the house and things of that nature without being told without asking for help. So in that regard there will be no change but just knowing that Mistress told me that she wants me to be on top of things to make sure the daughter doesn't have to do any housework is a change in my mind.

Maybe to some this is normal. Maybe to some obeying others is just part of everyday life. Maybe it will be in time for me as well but in the short term it might be a strange occurrence.

I don't think Mistress has in mind for me to clean her daughters room or do her laundry just the basics around the house, put her coat away when she puts in on a chair, pick her shoes up when she leaves them out. That sort of thing. Although with Mistress who knows.

After discussing it I thought to my self. What happened if she walks in and says, "Go clean my room." I know I would do it because if she said such a thing I would know Mistress told her about our situation but I honestly don't expect such a thing to happen. However I will admit that at the beginning I will be a bit anxious to see how things play out.

2 comments:

  1. We believe Daughters should be taught to take control of their relationships and marriages. Therefore, we beleive your Mistress should introduce Her Daughter to your relationship, and over the course of Her Daughters vacation She should exercise more control over you. This is an excellent time to begin your submission to your two Mistresses. Of course, only your Mistress can determine if such an introduction works for Her Daughter. Our Daughters have control over me and their respective subs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dualpurpose. We have actually discussed her daughter having dominant tendencies. I think that is part of the reason Mistress would like to slowly show her that men can be much different than your average guy seems to be. It isn't something that will happen quickly if it ever truly occurs but I do hope she becomes dominant I think for a woman it is a much better way to go thru life.

    ReplyDelete