Tuesday, February 24, 2015

A weekend to remember

Now that the holidays have passed, the kids are back to school and family tragedies are in the mirror, (well for now at least, I realize those are always going to be a part of life) the FLM is now gaining momentum.

We have a weekend away planned and as such this past weekend was a good time to catch up on some chores. Mistress had some work to do for her job so she had no issue in keeping me busy.

Saturday she left me with some tasks to accomplish and headed out to do some running around, shopping, gym, etc. When I finally finished my tasks for the day I texted her and let her know I was done. She texted back, "When you cleaned the bathrooms did you mop the floors or just sweep?"

I responded, "Just swept." Knowing what was probably coming next.

She answered, "Scrub them on your hands and knees and use bleach, that way you can be sure you got everything nice and clean."

She then took the opportunity to let me know that I would have some extra time to get the floors done as she was relaxing at that tanner. While I scrubbed away at the floor, and yes wearing a dress of hers. I contemplated how much I really enjoyed my life with her. Yes usually she isn't quite as dominant as that but when she gets in her moods, watch out. Well now is one of those moods. I have to admit she fills every fantasy that filled me since adolescence when she is in those moods. While when she isn't in that mode we still live and FLM albeit much more even keel. Yes I obey, yes she is in charge but she doesn't always ask as much. The point is I think she provides us a great balance in our lives.

When you are best friends, lovers and also Mistress and sub life can vary. There needs to be time for all phases of your lives. As best friends we need to have times where we do what we love together, we love to golf. At Golf I drive the cart and we joke around, I pick on her, she picks on me, we just have a good time, BUT I am still subservient to her at some level, it just doesn't show as much. I still make sure I get doors for her, she may tell me she wants a drink but all in all we just enjoy each others time. We need time like that. When we are lovers we might enjoy a nice dinner together, watch a movie or whatever else comes up, we do so as lovers but in that situation she still is in charge also, just not as noticeable again. Then of course there is last weekend. Her shopping and texting me extra chores to do without a feeling of guilt or worry that she is over stepping her bounds. We need a balance between all of those times.

I guess my point here is that if you are starting a female led relationship or are in one. Balance is important. You still may have that base part, that foundation that no matter where you are, she is in charge but that is your foundation, upon that there needs to be variety, the spice of life, to allow it all to be more enjoyable.

We love to compete with each other, games, pool, golf, whatever. If I were to let her win because she is the Mistress she would be pissed off, she wants to win but she wants my best. At those times there is nothing submissive about my behavior but even in the heat of batter, a simple, "Get me a drink." Trumps all that.

Sorry to go on but I want to emphasize how important that every second of an FLM or FLR should not be spent on your knees or scrubbing floors, there will be plenty enough time for that to keep your fantasies alive but there also needs to be that balance to allow you both to love each other, enjoy each others company and to continue to explore new things that keep love burning brightly.

This past weekend I spent as her servant, lots of housework, obedience and whatever else a Mistress demands. This weekend we are going away for a romantic get away. I loved last weekend and will just as much love this weekend.

4 comments:

  1. SOS . Again, very sweet reading. You have mentioned in your postings that you have had submissive feelings toward females since you were a child? Were there any specific instances that you can recall that brought those feelings to the fore? Like you, I have had feelings of submission to females since I was 9 or 10. I recall playing “war” or “cowboys and Indians” as a youngster with friends and being captured by one of the girls playing with us. I still recall the strange, yet exotic, feeling I had then – almost a feeling of a need to submit to her. Like most of us, I felt having those feelings were wrong and so I suppressed them for years, only occasionally sharing them with my wife in a playful and superficial way. It wasn’t until I began discovering, on mature online sites such as yours, that there are other men who are like me, that I stopped feeling alone and perverse. I hope you know the liberating effect that your words have on what I think is a large number of men (and women as well). I have shared your blog with my wife who has also found it liberating to know that there are women who accept, embrace, and celebrate their husband’s submission to them.

    I wonder if you or any of your readers would be willing to share some of their own early experiences with submission to female authority.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom, well first of all thank you again for the kind words. I guess I will take it point by point.

    I have felt submissive since I can ever remember. But at first I don't think I felt a need to submit, it was more being attracted to girls that seemed mean. I remember a friend had a sister that was a year older and really mean. Everyone disliked her but me. LOL. Nothing ever came of it except for my fantasies but that was my first thoughts. I had no idea what I was feeling. But that excited tingly feeling was born and is still there today.

    I also felt they were wrong. And until I met my current wife, who I met 5 years ago. I never shared those feelings with anyone. EVER! No one knew or had a clue. When I did bring them up to my wife she had no idea men could want to be this way either. She did just was you said in your post, she accepted me for who I was and because she loved me she tried to let me explore what I have always craved. As it turned out she enjoys it as well. She isn't sexually turned on by being dominant as I am submissive but she has always been a leader type and when she took over it was very natural to her. She and I could never go back to an equal relationship but I guess for different reasons.

    As far as having a liberating effect on a large number of men and women who read my blog, I doubt that. I don't have a very large readership but honestly if the words I write help even one person as well as they are therapeutic for me then its a complete success.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nicely said my friend. Balance in all things in life is uber important, as you have so wonderfully described here. Thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello SOS,

    Your post reminded me of a little incident last week that was simple but enlightening. My wife sat down in a chair in our bedroom and then I decided to sit on the floor, at her feet. Donna promptly scolded me, “No, sit up here! I want a husband right now.” That was an “Aha” moment for me.

    I’m beginning to realize that there are many roles in our FLR; and there are times when she wants a slave, or a lover, or a gourmet chef, a friend, a protector, a worthy opponent, a strong man or a loving servant. I’ve had trouble figuring out what I’m supposed to be. Your observation about living all the phases at various times helps me get my head around the concept. I love being there for Donna and am very thrilled that I get to fill all those rolls for her.

    The fun part is learning to read her moods and make sure I’m on target. It’s not good when I guess wrong and scrub the bathtub instead of sharing popcorn and a watching movie with my Queen, but fortunately, Donna will not hesitate to let me know about it. Also fortunately, no matter the role, what does not change is my unwavering love and obedience to Donna. I can be energetic, passionate, obedient, humble, joyful and focused on her all the time. Life is good.

    Scott

    ReplyDelete