Thursday, February 12, 2015

Personal issues take front stage

Well another long absence form posting. My reason this time...Death in the family. The loss of my Dad around the holidays really sent the month of January in free fall.

After a while things have gotten back to normal, well as normal as possible but truth is this is the new normal and the old normal will never return. That is life and we must move past it. I have done so, maybe with a piece of me gone forever but still life is back to a sense of normalcy.

Work has been so busy, (no complaint here) that I am afraid until that changes I won't be able to post with the same frequency as I once did. Its another example that life just changes and we have to change with it. I will always post, maybe just not as much as I would like...although maybe more than some would wish. LOL.

Our FLM, is going wonderfully. The last few weeks especially has found Mistress in a dominating way and me enjoying every moment of it. Empty nest since Mid January always helps in that regard.

Punishments have been down for me lately. Mistress has been happy with my performance lately but sometimes I wonder if I like that or not. In the end my goal is to make her happy, The less punishment she doles out means the less she has been annoyed by my behavior so less punishment = happier mistress. As a result happier Mistress = happier sub. Hmmmm so then by that logic less punishment = happier sub? Not necessarily. I guess I will have to contemplate that some more. I guess in some ways punishment is a certain type of attention that is given to me by Mistress. I get plenty of attention from her, so the quantity of attention isn't an issue. Its just the spice of life and the type of attention that must be the issue here. As I said I will contemplate and probably figure nothing out but I will contemplate none the less.

We have met a couple times with our fellow FLM couple since last post. We are looking forward to the next get together but unfortunately they got some bad news and had a loss in their family as well. Mistress and I are sending prayers and condolences. I certainly can relate to the situation.

Looking forward to Valentines day, we are going to go away for a weekend to celebrate but not this weekend. We will have a couple week delay in our valentine weekend but I am sure we will still have a great time on Saturday.

To everyone out there, have a great Valentines day, hope your families are all healthy and remember to tell loved ones how much they are loved, you never know when that time will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment