Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Wow what a first day

Wow is all I have.

Our first day of empty nest was better than I expected. I got home from work before her and began cleaning. We had the air off and it was hot upstairs. Halfway thru the first room she came home and was pleased I was busy cleaning the spare room, we have company coming later in the week and I knew I needed to have the entire house clean and ready.

After greeting her I went back to cleaning and after changing into comfortable clothes she came into the spare room and threw a skirt, panty hose, her shirt she wore to work yesterday and said, "Change and get back to work." Being really hot and said to her, "Panty hose but Baby its really hot up here."

She laughed and said, "I had to wear pantyhose to work today, why shouldn't you while you are working for me?" I said, "Yes Mistress." and she replied with, "and don't forget the high heel shoes, not the boots, those are too comfortable."

Needless to say it was very umcomfortable but yet it kept me very focused on my work, I cleaned up until 9:30 pm while she sat on the couch and did stuff for work.

I was given a break from the high heels to make her dinner and after we finished eating she got up from the table and said, "That was awesome, after you clean up the dishes you can go back to cleaning please. I will let you know if I need something." I put my shoes back on to do the dishes and continued my cleaning.

When I finally finished the entire upstairs I asked her if I could be done for the night. She checked my work and was very happy with the job I did. (I tend to do a better job of cleaning if I am wearing her clothes, no idea why but I am more focused and less in a hurry.)

For me it was an evening fantasies are made of and I was told that tonight would be a repeat performance with guest arriving a day later.

I can't wait.

One thing I can say is I felt so good taking the stress of making the house presentable off her while she worried about her work stuff. It gave me a very good feeling to know I could do the menial work for her allowing her to focus on more important things. I am very at home in my role as her servant and look forward to continuing that every night if she wishes so.

No comments:

Post a Comment