Saturday, November 30, 2013

Why am I superly submissive???

I know superly really isn't a word. Maybe I just invented it but if it did exist it would fit my mood lately.

It's not been that long since my last release but the level of my submissiveness is over the top the last week or so. That doesn't mean I am not usually submissive, matter of fact I pride myself on the small amount of time that I am not in a submissive frame of mind. Even after a release, a time when so many subs have a difficult time, I seem to be at my submissive best for Mistress quickly. For me the times when I lose submissiveness is when stress permeates my mind.

So even though work is stressful right now that hasn't slowed down my submissiveness at all. Like I said the last week or so have been over the top. Dreams almost every night. Going the extra mile for Mistress without her saying and just the fact that my mind doesn't go more than a few minutes without having submissive thoughts go thru my head. Notice I didn't mention obedience. Whether I am feeling submissive or not I obey Mistress without question so there is no change in that regard.

I really have no idea what has caused this but I am quite happy about it. The best part is that now living as I am being in a submissive mood allows me to express it to Mistress when we are home after a long day at work or whatever the day calls for. The first 43 years of my life were spent time after time dreaming of being able to serve, submissive moods were just more difficult times to ignore what I wanted in life. Now those "superly" submissive times are the best things.

Those times are when I become a little more adventurous, a little more risky in pushing my boundaries and just overall more willing to happily obey with a smile on my face. Mistress recognizes these times also and she likes to push her will a bit too. Overall these are happy days in our house.

I may never figure out what brings it on, just as long as it keeps getting brought on.

No comments:

Post a Comment