Wednesday, June 11, 2014

And So It Begins

Haven't had time to post for the last few days, things have been extremely hectic.

Mistress did find time to punish me for being less than respectful. That day she pinned me and intimidated me was not an empty threat. Let's just say I am acting much more respectful to her than I was a week ago.

That brings me to the current situation.

As many of you know, tomorrow starts the world's biggest sporting event...The World Cup (soccer for those of you who didn't know.) While it's not as big here in the U.S. as most other places on this pale blue dot in space it is a pretty big deal.

So for those of us who are submissive I am wondering if it is something that you will want to watch but not get as much time to view as you would like or does your Mistress allows you to have your fill. That is certainly my case, Mistress knows how much I like to watch and as long as my work is caught up I will be able to watch as much as I want.

Of course that doesn't mean I will watch every minute, its one month of every day games. But I will watch the teams that interest me and most days instead of turning on the news during dinner it will be on in the back ground. I am also understanding that that privilege can be revoked at any time if Mistress decides it should be. That means the next month will call for my best behavior.

As far as the Mistresses out there, one are you interested and if not do you allow you man to watch?

Just curious to see what people have to say.

4 comments:

  1. SOS, I agree that watching games can be exciting. They can also ruin a day if your team loses. As I was reading your post I thought back to a time in my life when I didn't own a TV for at least two years. Like you, I love sports and for awhile I missed watching the games and the suspense as the game progressed from beginning to end. But I also realized that it was just a game and when I found out a few hours later or the following day who won I came think, "oh, great" or "that's a bummer" or 'glad they won/loss" depending on the team. I think you will find that as well as you can't watch every game and those that you miss will fall into that category.

    Katie allows me to watch some but in the end, I do what she tells me and when I know I'll be missing a game I know too that I'll eventually hear the score and find out how the game went anyway.

    Make sense Mate? ...... eh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2 years without a TV? I think I might go insane.

      Delete
  2. I like sports and hubby is big into sports. I never tell him he can't watch a game but we have kids haha they're the ones who get in the way, biting about watching cartoons. Lol

    I know how big into sports he is so it would take an awfully big offense for him to lose watching tv. Which has never happened... he's my good boy. :)

    ~ Lady M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lady M,

      My Mistress is the same way, she knows that would hurt me a lot and it would have to be a pretty big mistake for her to do something like that.

      Delete