Monday, June 2, 2014

Submissiveness, Lifelong or Learned?

One thing has been on my mind lately.

I know everyone is different, but if you are submissive is it something you knew about early in life or did you "try it" and decided you liked it.

For me it's been ingrained ever since I can remember. At one point I thought everyone had feelings like that but learned quickly that I was, what I thought, alone in my thinking.

Ever since those early days of even elementary school I can remember always fantasizing about having to obey girls and even dressing in their clothes. I don't remember anything that seemed to start my submissiveness, it was just always there from what I can recall.

I remember having a friend who had a super mean sister, everybody disliked her. I secretly thought she was awesome. But she never used her meanness on me. The list goes on and on. There was no event in my life that didn't have submissiveness tied to in my mind. When I was old enough to start to have girlfriends I know most guys would think about getting in their pants....Me too. Literally. Well seriously I would think about that but more than that I would think about them dominating me. Take over our relationship and do to me what they chose. Of course I never met anyone like that.

As I grew older still, I started to change, I still was submissive but I needed something more, my fantasies had to have a confident woman. A leader type. I needed that to make it seem real in my mind. That's why my first marriage was anything but an FLR. She just didn't have that in her. Wasn't her fault she was who she was. So we spent our entire marriage with her in the dark of who I truly was.

Until of course I met Mistress and opened her up to a new way of being. She didn't know she was dominant but as we went down that road she found it was who she was and that she liked it.

So I wonder if more people are submissive (or dominant) because they have always been (even if they didn't act on it) or was there something later that caused you to try and and decide you liked it and it was for you? (Like my Mistress)

I am curious to hear everyone's thoughts.

4 comments:

  1. Like you, I see no real turning point where I became submissive. I had a few sexual,experiences as a teenager, but none involving domination. My wife was the first who dominated me, having slave days where I was whipped while doing housework. She wore a black garter belt, stockings, bra, panties and high heels and had a black crop and a black whip. I would get tied to the bed and spanked/ whipped. I would also "have " to wear her panties. That whole scene, the first one, opened it up for me and I have submissive to her ever since.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All Hers, so are you saying that you became submissive after those "slave days"? Did you have any submissive thoughts prior to those times. For me I have always had them, prior to even knowing what it was, even in elementary school. I am wondering if that is the norm for submissive people or is that different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always felt submissive toward women. As a young boy I would imagine being a great warrior that was captured by a beautiful queen and made to be her slave. I have never acted on my fantasies. While submiissive fantasies are great I am way too stubborn to submit to another person no matter how beatuiful she is.Never felt the urge to crossdress.But one of my favorite fantasies is when a husband is forced into a chastity device and then becomes his beautiful wife's cuckolded maid.If I could chose I would not be submissive. But I think I was born that way and so I have lived a solitary life after a marriage did not work out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unknown,

    I started life the same way, fantasies but then in real life could not submit, first marriage didn't work out. After that I met Mistress and said, screw it I am going to open up to her and see what happens. It was one of the best decisions I ever made. I have to say I would choose to be submissive if I had the choice. Its a feeling that I can't describe to others that don't understand and I wouldnt trade it for the world. I guess we are all different. Thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete