Tuesday, June 17, 2014

LIfe's Tribulations

What a busy week. Made even busier by the start of the World Cup. Yeah I know most of you from the U.S. aren't very interested. I get that. 

Too bad, you probably missed the U.S. win an opening game for the first time since god know's when. It wasn't a great game but I will not bore you with the tactical issues I had with the game.

Of course that has nothing to do with our FLR in a direct way, but it does in an indirect way. Mistress allows me to watch as she know how much it means to me. Of course with Father's day, world cup and golf it hasn't left a lot of time to keep Mistress' house in the manner she expects.

She has been patient but I know better than to let it slack for much longer. I guess it's just part of the balance of having the type of relationship we have.

It's these times of the FLR where the dominance is low that get's me to truly appreciate things. No matter how much she let's things slack she is still the head of the household and I know at a moment's notice that taking her generosity for granted could result in consequences. It's just who we are, what we have built and in some ways what we have become. I wouldn't change it for anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment