Monday, June 30, 2014

Oops, been too long.

It's definitely been too long between posts. Even as busy as things are these days there should be some time set aside for blogging. It seems to keep things in perspective for me and a chance to explore my true feelings.

With that all in mind there really isn't too many exciting things to report. Mistress and I have been super busy, summer golf, work is crazy busy for both of us and a major home improvement project we are beginning. Also lets not forget the World Cup is in full swing.

It's busy but it is also fun and exciting, not exciting in the ways of things to report to the reader but exciting in that everyday life is just great for us. Still have empty nest due to her daughter away for studying abroad but with the lack of home time these days the submissive things that usually fill our cold winter days have turned into the busy, "Dominance and Submissiveness on the run." as I will call it.

The directions are still there, "Don't forget I want that skirt ready to wear for work on monday." or feverishly looking for a tank top she wanted to wear that "should have been washed and put away already." As it turned out it was in her drawer...Crisis averted. But those long winter sessions of given a list of tasks seem to fade in the busy summer months.

On one hand I miss that (at times) but for the most part I realize that variety is the spice of life. 100% of the time I obey her but 100% of the time she doesn't need to flaunt the authority. It's there, it just doesn't always need to be flaunted in her mind to still let me know she is in charge. Mistress also knows that when things are as busy as they are now sometimes the servant can only do so much. It doesn't take away or change what we are it just temporarily changes the way we address the D/s portion of our life.

Either way it's all good and I hope everything is going well for anyone reading this.




1 comment:

  1. "She doesn't need to flaunt her authority. It's there." I love that statement. Isn't it the best knowing that you now- and forever more - live with a woman like that? I find that incredibly sexy

    ReplyDelete