Monday, March 16, 2015

A bit of a change

This weekend my Mistress made a huge mess in the bathroom.

Normally in our FLR I do the cleaning but there are times when she makes a big mess that she will clean it up, telling me that she feels guilty if I do it.

Yesterday was one of those examples. After she made the big mess she told me after dinner she would clean it up. I told her that it wasn't necessary for her to do it. She admitted that even in charge she feels guilty having me clean up when her mess if over the top.

That sparked a discussion about it and I finally convinced her that not only did I accept cleaning the mess up but I really wanted to. How it's important for me to serve her, fully, not just when the work is minimal.

At one point in the conversation she said, "I think you will be upset if I don't allow you to clean it up, won't you?"

I admitted that in a way I would. She let me clean it up and told me, "That doesn't mean I will let you slack on doing a good job." While I cleaned everything up she took a walk and relaxed on the couch after.

Slowly she becomes more comfortable in our relationship, more than before.

One thing is for sure. She is the leader and I do obey her but she wants to know that I am obeying her because I want to not just because I have to. This weekend added a level of comfort to our lifestyle.

My guess is next time she makes a mess like that she won't think twice about assigning me that work. Which is just the way I like it.

A Female dominant marriage is a constant and slow work in progress. Not just ours but all are in some respects. We took it slow and over time it really is paying off.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like the two of you are enjoying the journey together, and that you are both getting comfortable communicating about your roles.

    I love this thought: "One thing is for sure. She is the leader and I do obey her but she wants to know that I am obeying her because I want to not just because I have to. This weekend added a level of comfort to our lifestyle."

    Admitting to our wives, and to ourselves, that we don't need to be forced to obey, and that we really do want to serve and cherish our Queens, is a lovely step.

    Your post is a good reminder to me that this blissful and rewarding life does involve hard work and clear communication.

    Warm regards to you and Mistress!

    Scott

    ReplyDelete