Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Busy day

In addition to just being stupid busy at work, we now have people coming over for Easter this weekend.

This morning Mistress informed me that she has to work late tonight. Probably won't be home until about 10pm. While I knelt at her feet and said good bye to her before heading to work I said to her that I assumed when I get home I should be spending my time cleaning the house and getting it ready for guests this weekend.

She responded that she wanted the house, "Clean, guest ready cleaned, meaning no piles of things I need to go through later, When you are done in a room, it needs to be ready for guests." I of course acknowledged her words and agreed I would do exactly that.

I saw the smile on her face. Wasn't sure if it was because she was going to be away and knew that her servant would be doing the hard work to get ready for the guests. Whether it was because she knew her words would be obeyed or some other reason. I suspect it's a little of each.

Of course I am more than happy to go home and obey her. Truth is if she didn't tell me to go home, dress as her maid and clean I would have done it anyways. Its my job and no one is taking it away from me.

I guess if you aren't submissive that probably sounds stupid. My Mistress and I have joked many times when she is off work I will say, "And don't think you are going to spend your day cleaning and ruining my fun." To which she will reply, "Don't worry, I won't ruin your fun, heck I will probably just add to your work later by making a bigger mess." We have defined roles and we wouldn't trade them for the other's roles if we had to.

I can try to imagine have a talk with friends of mine...

Me "I can't go out with you guys tomorrow, my wife says she wants the house cleaned top to bottom."

Them "So why can't she do it?"

Me "Because she doesn't clean the house, its my job she just checks the work to make sure it meets her expectations."

Them "And what if it doesn't meet her approval?"

Me "That's her decision not mine, she will either make me do it again or punish me, or both. Depends on how bad the error was."

Them "Punish you? She punishes you."

Me, "Well of course, if I don't obey her she has to uphold her authority in our household."

Ok seriously I could never have that conversation with them. What would be even more difficult to explain is that the way we are was my idea to begin with. I asked for this. I wanted this and even begged at times for this.

Of course to admit to them that I gladly do everything she says AND as a reward I get to wear a maids uniform or something out of her closet when I do this work, would just never workout for me. I would probably have to find a new set of friends. Well most of them I suppose. I guess you never know who would be accepting if they found out.

Not sure if there is an actual lesson or point to this all except maybe that what we enjoy is what we enjoy, doesn't matter if anyone likes it or not, its just "Us"

Feel free to comment but I won't be able to respond tonight. I will be busy.

2 comments:

  1. So my friend, did you clean those rooms to your Mistress's satisfaction? I hope so. Isn't it great that we submissive men take such pleasure and pride in serving our women in whatever ways they wish.

    I just finished my morning chores - doing the dishes, cleaning the kitchen, bringing in the newspaper and setting at my wife's place - the head of the table. What a wonderful way to begin each morning.

    Thank you again for your blog. Please keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, got them clean to her satisfaction.

    ReplyDelete