Saturday, April 26, 2014

Fun Times

Life has been exciting, fun and extremely hectic lately.

Between work, golf with my Mistress and outside commitments the spring (or you might call spring) time is flying by.

One thing I am happy about is the status of our lives together, even though life is busy and hectic, she still expects obedience and the proper behavior from me. All in all it just makes things a bit better than they already are. It allows me to never be far from what I love, never allow me to miss the experience of submitting to her and keeps me focused on what I should do all the better.

If you are in an FLR I do recommend that no matter how busy life is, try to keep your FLR rules alive. Even if it isn't convenient and sometimes maybe even difficult its well worth the effort.

A couple of days ago after a long day of work for both of us we came home ate, dinner and relaxed on the couch. In the middle of that she out of the blue says, "Did you clean the upstairs closet like I told you to?"

I answered I had not due to the hectic days. She simply answered, "I understand, but I want it done tomorrow, not my problem on how you find the time to do it."

Of course that put everything we do in perspective and reminded me that no matter how things go, I still need to answer to her and that she is the one in charge.

I know in the land of kinky D/s we are pretty boring but for us it still keeps the excitement alive.

1 comment:

  1. This exactly part of our life. we do our jobs, work, and tasks. we might get some treats we we get it right.

    ReplyDelete