Monday, January 13, 2014

A change in attitude

Ok maybe it isn't a real change but as we journey thru our life with Mistress S in charge and I as her sub things couldn't be better. However as we venture I am coming more and more to terms with the other aspects of her dominance in our relationship. Not talking about the "Nice dinner baby, do the dishes please I am going to relax on the couch." Comments I get on a daily basis, no those are the things that keep my submissive juices flowing.

I am talking about the subtle practical parts of our FLR. When the bill comes at the restaurant how I don't even look at it anymore. How if we want to go out and I suggest someplace how she might over ride it and say, "I would rather go here, is that ok?" and how I agree with it because I know that's what she wants. Those things that don't push the subby buttons but yet are still a result of her being in charge.

I am also coming to terms with the idea that she is the head of our household. Again I am not talking about the submissive fun stuff, I am referring to the every day stuff that is just part of a relationship.

The other day I brought something to her attention about paying for something we needed, she simply said, "Ok, I will take a look at that and figure out what to do."

There needed to be no further discussion. I suppose on her end the same applies, she no longer feels the need to tell me the sheets on the bed need to be changed, I just do it when I feel it's needed, and honestly, before I feel she will say something about it not being done. She routinely will say something like, "Do you know where my yellow running shorts are? I wore them about 4 days ago and I don't see them back in my drawer." In the beginning of our relationship that would have caused me a submissive moment where I felt her dominance and control. Now that dominance and control is just a normal part of everyday life. My answer for that was, "Sorry baby, I think it's in the dryer, I will go check." As it turned out it was and when I gave it to her she just smiled and thanked me.

That doesn't mean that the excitement in her dominance has left its just not apparent in those day to day things...unless something goes wrong.

Last week for instance there was an instance where something wasn't done when she thought it should be done. She questioned me about it and my answer wasn't quite to her liking. At that point she decided to make a point about it. That means we discuss the issue with me kneeling before her, when she wants me in that position I know when she is talking I am listening, fully, completely without any distraction. It defines our differences in the relationship and enforces her power over me. Sometimes talks like that are followed by a punishment, in this case just a stern warning.

I guess the point is we are both very comfortable about our relationship and how things are. She doesn't punish me as much as in the past, sometimes I am happy about that and sometimes I wish she would. The point is she doesn't like to punish me, she just wants things taken care of and she is the boss.

2 comments:

  1. Yes! Finally a clear statement of what an FLR is really like. You have a loving dominant wife, and because she loves you, "she doesn't like to punish me, she just wants things taken care of and she is the boss." Thanks for this post!

    ReplyDelete