Friday, January 3, 2014

Holidays

Ahhh, the holidays are over. It was a very good one in our house and a very busy time, certainly not leaving enough time to tend to my blog.

Most of the time for the last couple of years since beginning our FLR I would lose some of my submissiveness during the holiday season. With the kids around, with visiting people, shopping and work issues just for some reason always was a time when the submissiveness would wain. Not this year, if anything it's better...or worse....no better is the proper word to use.

I have had many submissive dreams and Mistress as expected stealth service cooking, cleaning, doing dishes without making it obvious to those around. I think I have been successful at it.

Her daughter is home from college and one thing Mistress told me to do was to do the dishes each night. Usually her daughter will help with these but after the second day she was home when she got up to help I told her, "Don't worry I will get them." She immediately said, "Ok, cool."

Now it's been a nightly thing that she makes the attempt to help until I tell her not to worry and then she agrees and walks away. I think she is just being polite to attempt to help but hoping I will tell her not to bother. For me it would be ok just to have Mistress talk to her and say, "Let him handle the housework, its ok." But that isn't a conversation she wishes to have.

I really don't mind, I am actually proud to serve them.

I was concerned about how it would be difficult to act stealth if Mistress had me clean her room each day but that hasn't occurred, if it did I think it would have prompted the explanation and Mistress didn't want to go there, so I dodged that bullet. Actually again it wasn't a bullet, I would have happily done it so she could have further enjoyed her stay at home for the holidays.

I did make a couple of errors while she was here, (she leaves tomorow to go back to school) I used a word I am prohibited from using in Mistresses presence twice. She noticed and I am sure it won't go without some sort of punishment when her daughter leaves. Not really looking forward to that but I did break her rule and I have been told before, she doesn't make rules for her health they are for her servant to follow. She tends to be lenient when time passes before a punishment so my guess is it won't be that bad but the other thing you can't do with my Mistress is assume anything.

Happy New Year everyone, hope your 2014 will be the best ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment