Friday, January 31, 2014

Other FLR's

Not exactly how to post this without insulting a certain group of people. But I will do my best.

Lately Mistress and I have been trying to find other FLR couples in our area....It isn't easy, maybe because we don't know where to look, maybe the other couples don't advertise or aren't looking for like minded people or maybe there just isn't that many period.

We attended a munch a few weeks ago and it was fun. It was something I posted about at the time. But I guess we aren't looking for play, more like friends that share our common lifestyle and interests in that regard. The munch had some fascinating people and we really enjoyed ourselves so I don't want to make it seem otherwise. But that is different than having dinner with another couple or group and just being able to be open about who we are and be with people who feel the same.

Also it seems that many vanilla people, especially the women who let their men rule, not because they are ok with it but because they feel that it's how it has to be, aren't really endearing to my Mistress. Again don't get me wrong it's not about ditching the people we know or her friends she has its about expanding and broadening the horizons.

I am wondering if maybe there aren't many of these types of relationships out there because it seems hard to find others. We are in the suburbs of Detroit and not even sure where to look.

I have a Fetlife account, soskk, is my name and I admit there is a lot to search thru but even there it doesn't seem like there are many straight up FLR's, at least on a local level.

So if anyone has any feedback for me about the numbers of FLR's out there, how to find others or any other comments I would love to hear them.

3 comments:

  1. Hi SOS KK, Fellow sub here located in SE Michigan. I was sent your blog link from Im-Hers (Ken) as he knows we are in Michigan. Ken and I email often about the FLR lifestyle. My wife and I would be interested in emailing you and your wife, Mistress S to communicate and possibly socialize with another local FLR couple. Can we please get a private email address for you? Thanks and we hope to hear from you soon.
    JBnKK

    ReplyDelete
  2. @JBnKK2011, how do I get you a private email address without posting it publicly? I guess I am a bit new to how these things work.

    Someone's help would be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful that I came upon this post. Sometimes fate has a way of making things happen. I just sent you a friend request on FetLife. I have to say, I love the picture on your Fet account. You may not know this, but i am also from Detroit although I've lived in Phoenix for 47 years. There is no bigger Tiger's fan than me!

    ReplyDelete