Monday, January 20, 2014

First Munch

Well we attended our first munch and had a great time.

People were really friendly and we felt quite welcome with the group.

I must say though we felt a bit out of place. Not necessarily in a bad way but just not the same as everyone else there.

First of all most of the people we met "play" and we really don't do that, we live our FLR, it's part of us. Mistress S is dominant and I am submissive, that is a constant.

We met people that change their orientation to have some fun and play. I guess being new to all that we never saw that as a possibility. I suppose as we experience more we learn but it just made us feel different.

On one level we fit in with a different lifestyle but way we live that lifestyle isn't the same.

Maybe in some ways that's what makes it good, maybe just being around others who are different than you in some ways but the same in others adds to the spice of life.

I would guess we need a bit more experience to understand fully what happens in this type of lifestyle. I used to think that being in an FLR made us kinky to some degree, the dynamic of our relationship and how obedience is expected and lack of it is punished we thought might lend itself to being kinky. The idea of her controlling my orgasms, her having the luxury of sexual release when she chooses while mine has to be approved and other things along that regard. I think we found out the other night that might not be the case.

One reason we wanted to meet others was that we wanted to find other couples that had a relationship like ours, where we could be at our typical FLR thinking and acting and be with those who felt the same.

Maybe the idea of finding a couple or friends where we could just visit, spend a saturday evening having dinner and just enjoying the FLR lifestyle isn't realistic but we will keep looking for that.

Maybe there are those in the group we met the other day similar in interests as well. It's certainly too early to make that judgement.

Well better get back to work, can't stay late today, after dinner last night I didn't do a great clean up job because I wanted to see if the Seahawks make it to the superbowl. Of course they did but now the kitchen will need some TLC when I get home. Mistress noticed it last night but let it go. That won't be the case if it isn't taken care of today.

6 comments:

  1. "...we wanted to meet others was that we wanted to find other couples that had a relationship like ours, where we could be at our typical FLR thinking and acting and be with those who felt the same."

    We're very much part-time, but I'm starting to feel this way too. It would be good to just "be". It would have to be other FLR couples - I would feel very awkward being submissive around dominant males.

    By the way, looking at your list of rules, I'd say you are very kinky indeed as a couple. However your kink is a kind of slow burn kink

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't awkward around the dominant males as it was just a casual get together. I probably would be very awkward in a different atmosphere.

    Slow burn kink is pretty accurate. But remember the rules can be relaxed based on how Mistress is feeling. Many times what is written may not be enforced although rules 1,2,3, 7,8,9, 10, 13, 14 and 15. Are NEVER relaxed. And I do mean never.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never knew you had a blog SOS. Just found it and read several back posts. I've added you to my blog side bar in the hopes it steers more traffic your way. Enjoyed the reads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I have had the blog for a while but stopped writing because no one really read it. After about a year away from it I decided who cares if anyone reads it. It makes me feel good to write so I am doing so. My guess is if I write for me and not worry about who reads it, more people are probably more likely to read it. Hmmm, not sure that makes complete sense but it's my story and I am sticking to it. BTW I enjoy reading your blog as well, although you don't seem to need the extra traffic like mine does. LOL.

      Delete
  4. Hi. i just came accross your blog and was immediately attracted to it. There are many blogs on FLR (Like I'm Hers which I am beginning to like more) but there was something about yours that I found interesting. The first was that it seems you and your Wife are much like my GF and i. We are in a FLR as well and we don't play it. It is who we are, how we act. Be it at home or in a resturant. She is in charge. Period. We have met some other couples in the lifestyle. It is not easy to find but when we are together we learn a lot from each other.


    Your comment above " I used to think that being in an FLR made us kinky to some degree, the dynamic of our relationship and how obedience is expected and lack of it is punished we thought might lend itself to being kinky. The idea of her controlling my orgasms, her having the luxury of sexual release when she chooses while mine has to be approved and other things along that regard. I think we found out the other night that might not be the case." I can't obviously speak for anyone else but i do not consider your lifestyle nor mine to be kinky. I find it freeing. I find it extremely fullfilling. i am required, like you to receive permission for a release. i used the word receive instead of ask as I'm not allowed to ask. Obedience is expected at all times. In fact She told me today she wants to make my punishments memorable so i will not repeat the same mistake.

    I also found you and i have to follow many of the same rules. Not all but many. It is a great way to live.

    I look forward to reading more and going back to reading your older posts. I will also be forwarding this to my Mistress to get her opinion.

    Best of luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment about our lifestyle "'Freeing" is perfect. I would call you by name but I don't think I can read the name 686........... Seriously though, its nice to know others out there are like me...I should say us. Thanks again for your comment and for reading.

      Delete