Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Birthday and other gifts

Last weekend was my birthday, not that I say it to gain people to congratulate me. If you know me then you know I would rather no one remembered then I wouldn't have to count the added year...It works that way, right?????

I was a great day, Mistress got me an excellent gift that is used for golf and the day was fun, we attended an all day party, (not for my birthday but by coincidence it fell on the same day). So the day was spent with friends, music and of course a good friend of mine...Beer.

The point here isn't so much the birthday present but what I got the week before. Mistress went shopping for herself to get some work clothes. When she came home she also had purchased 3 new pairs of panties for me. Funny how that gift was as important to me as the birthday gift that cost probably 25 times the cost.

It made me realize that she values the idea of me wearing panties and being the submissive in our relationship. It symbolizes that her control isn't going away and it shows me that she is expects my obedience. How does it that some panties says all that?

Hmmm, not sure I can totally answer that but its just a feeling I get. When she brought them home and gave them to me she was very to the point to say, "here are some new panties for you, some of the other ones are getting worn out." It was put as a cold hard fact that by her decision I will be wearing panties for a long time to come.

I thanked her for those panties just as much as I thanked her for the awesome birthday gift. I guess what the panties represent in our relationship is a gift much greater than anything that can be bought in a store.

4 comments:

  1. "It symbolizes that her control isn't going away and it shows me that she is expects my obedience."

    Love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday friend with almost the same name LOL. Glad you had a day to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks I'm Hers, yes good point about almost the same name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so hot when my Mistress picked out my last set of panties so I know what you mean. I do not own one pair of mens briefs.

    ReplyDelete