Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Some extra chores

Busy week around our house, Mistress' daughter is leaving for a trip in a couple of days so they are doing a lot of preparation, shopping and things like that.

So she is having a guest for a couple of days and that person is allergic to dog hair. Not good in our house, so she wants to make sure the house is pretty free from hair, vacuuming chairs, carpet, couches, you name it.

Her daughter is also concerned about preparations for her trip so Mistress just mentions that she won't have to bother with doing all the cleaning that "He" (meaning me) will do it while they are out shopping. Of course I say without issue, "Sure, I will take care of it." Her daughter thanked me and they went out to do some shopping leaving me home to do her cleaning.

Later that night when the Daughter wasn't around Mistress said it would be a nice touch to wake up early tomorrow and clean all the floors. So this morning quite a bit earlier than I would wake up to go to work I was scrubbing away.

Everyone in the house is pretty happy now, they are for the house looking good and me for being able to have a little submissiveness early on a Wednesday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment