Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Strange dreams

As anyone who has read my blog probably knows I have had submissive feelings since as early as I can remember. Over the years the fantasies have changed, funny the difference between what a 13 year old fantasizes about and what an adult fantasizes about.

However when I examine it, it's all the same, just a different perspective of the control a woman has in my dreams from year to year.

Of course now I live the dream and it's better than any fantasy but until meeting Mistress that was never the case.

The other day I had a dream, a dream that brought up fantasies I had in high school. So much different than now.

It was a common fantasy I had from the younger days. Something along the lines of meeting a girl and beginning to date and one day getting invited to her house. When I arrive I am sat down by my new girlfriend and her mom to explain to me that from now on I would have to do what my girlfriend would tell me. I think at the time the mom was the authority figure to ensure that I would follow through on my obedience.

These dreams manifested themselves in my early days in many ways, with the premise that I was supposed to obey my new girlfriend the sky was the limit for fantasizing, doing her homework, cleaning her room. The list just goes on.

I told Mistress about the dream and even tried to figure out why after so many years I dreamed of those old days. Maybe in some ways it is still me trying to think about what I may have missed by not embracing my submissiveness until a much older age.

I suppose if the internet would have been around earlier I would have had the knowledge to realize what I was and it might have changed everything.

Considering I wouldn't want to change anything in my life I will just be grateful for living my submissive life now in my forties, instead of when I was much younger.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I like that dream.
    Sounds deliciously warm, controlling, and just a little bit humiliating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post my friend. I like that dream too. The dominant Mother of my Mistress hadn't been a specific fantasy, but I can get all hot thinking about it now.

    ReplyDelete