Thursday, May 22, 2014

Wow, that dress.

Yesterday Mistress wore a new yellow dress to work. All I can say is OMG amazing. Its so awesome to feel so excited by the one you love. 

While I am sure she enjoyed my comments that I made to her on how she looked I can't say enough about what I feel about her. I am not just talking about our love either, I am referring to the complete pure and simple excitement of her beauty to me....I know I know, its all in the eyes of the beholder. I get that. 

BUT...I also get that when a person feels such a way about his (or her) partner they should say it. It got me thinking. (not always the best thing for me.)

How many times do I think she looks good in something else and just let the moment pass???

Probably too many. Yes I tell her I love her, yes I do tell her she is beautiful but there is something about a small comment before work or just in the normal every day situation where one says. "Wow you look great." I suppose its easy when you are in each others arms or in a romantic situation  to profess how you think she looks beautiful but something about just making a normal everyday comment that can brighten someones day.

Whether it was the dress or just me taking a moment to realize what I have I am not sure but it set the tone for a great start to the day. I couldn't get her out of my mind the entire drive to work. 

It never ceases to amaze me that small things can make such a big difference to a relationship. While I would never advocate saying things just for the sake of saying them such as things you might not really mean. That isn't honest and most likely your partner will see thru it. 

But I will say when you feel something positive about your partner, let the comment fly, don't wait until that romantic time of day, don't wait until bedtime. Let her know in an email at work, a text or yup, even while she is getting ready for work. 

So what does this have to do with my submissiveness, or our FLR?...Not a damn thing but I guess it points out that this type of behavior is good for all of us, vanilla, FLR or whatever your flavor may be.

1 comment: