Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Routine but yet not routine.

Seems like since going back to empty nest things are back to being routine.

Of course routine for us isn't what I would call routine for the average world.

Yup lots of golf and time together but also some small items that need to be tightened up so I can avoid future punishment.

Mistress isn't too excited about the rate I get her clothes to the drycleaner and picked up for her to wear again. Right now there are 3 dresses being cleaned. She remarked that if they were taken as soon as they were in need of cleaning then at least one would be back in her closet...Point taken.

Also it was pointed out that the ironing needs to be done a bit quicker... Point also taken.

Floors need to be cleaned a bit more often...Point taken yet again.

Now for the hard part. To make sure the follow thru happens when things are busy. That will be the challenge I face this week.

And of course to add to the mix I am officially on a diet. The winter was a tough one for me and not being active and retirement from coaching has left it necessary to jumpstart getting into shape. Good thing is I don't have a ton to lose but the act of not being free to eat what you choose always changes planning meals, shopping and preparation of things.

Of course the biggest part of that is more exercise. That won't be a big problem for me but it's just time to do it.




No comments:

Post a Comment