Sunday, February 2, 2014

Weekend update, clean house. clean house, clean house.

Mistress hasn't been too happy with the level of our house cleanliness lately. Same goes for laundry.

Her rule is simple, when she takes off clothing she drops it on the floor, 3 days from that moment is the deadline for it to be back in her drawer or hanging up and ready to wear again. This excludes ironed items as she allows me to have them accumulate until a decent pile is ready then I can iron it at one time.

Now she doesn't check on this with regularity but she will notice if I am folding laundry and things in the basket seem like its been a while since she wore them. Her bras are hung in the laundry room to dry, she doesn't like them going in the dryer, and if she see's 4 hanging then it makes it easy to see so the bras usually are my undoing.

She realizes that sometimes life gets in the way and she realizes that work responsibilities can sometimes make it difficult. But she also realizes that she makes rules for a reason and the there is a difference between being difficult to accomplish and impossible.

With that all being in mind yesterday started with us doing some stuff in the morning we enjoy, golf simulator (it is winter here) and lunch. Then we got home and she asked me what my plans are, I told her I would do a little cleaning and the a few things for work. Well that was the wrong answer.

She immediately had me change into a maid's uniform and begin cleaning, at 9:30, completely exhausted she said, "You can relax for the rest of the night but I want you up early tomorrow to continue." So much for sleeping in. Well it is almost 8am and I am taking a break, already got the floors washed and polished, (we have laminate floor in some areas, wood in others) dishes and more laundry folded. Still much to do but nearly as much as if I didn't spend yesterday working my behind off.

At bed I gave her a great orgasm and when it was over she stroked me and said, "You did a wonderful job today, finish up tomorrow and maybe you can have a release. I drifted off to sleep with a stiffy and her holding onto her property. Funny how that type of behavior makes it much easier to wake up at 5:45 on a sunday morning to clean.

So why is this so awesome to a sub like me. What part of obeying, working hard and her getting the reward makes this so appealing. I guess I can't say for sure but I know it's how I have always wanted to live my life. And yes reality is better than fantasy. My life is filled with the love of my best friend and good times and yet obedience and discipline.

She has become much better at being comfortable in her role after 3 years. I remember the beginning, she was give me a task to do and when I was done she would ask me if I wanted to do more. Ha those days are gone. Last night I was ready to stop work at about 8pm as she was watching something on TV that interested me. She nonchalantly sent me off to clean the bathrooms and before I left she said, "Get me water please I really don't want to get up during this show." She tends to rub her dominance in at times and I admit its the best submissive feeling I can experience.

Ok well break needs to be done now, she will be up in about and hour and there is more that needs to be done before she wakes.

1 comment:

  1. SOS, I know a D/s couple in the Detroit area. Great couple. I sent him a link to your last post and they would like to contact you but don't want to publically put their email on the web. Can you contact me via email and I will pass yours on to them so they can reach you.... and you can delete this comment as well :) My email is on my blog page - top right

    ReplyDelete