Friday, August 17, 2012

Obedience, Punishment and Behavior.

Looks like this weekend might prove a bit challenging. After a week of some misteps in behavior and obedience I have been told that I will be paying for those offenses this weekend. The mistakes weren't horrible but Mistress S feels that small things adding up mean a lack of concentration and focus on my part. She has let me know that because of her love for me she will make sure that I will be better at concentration and focus and this weekend will be her way to show me.

I admit I am quite nervous about this but at the same time I am glad for it. Not as the kinky turn on reason because whatever she comes up with, trust me, I won't like it. But more because I do feel an obligation to serve her and learning to serve her better makes me happy, if that means suffering to remind me of my place and how I need to focus so be it. She knows best.

I will take the punishment, learn from it and be better for it.

A couple of other things are at play here.

1. My pride in serving her. I really take pride in taking care of her, serving her and making her life more easy and convenient. Anything that helps me, including one bright red ass, is a small price to pay for me to eventually have the pride of being the best I can be for her.

2. My representation of her. I belong to her, I am her property and if I don't perform well, it a reflection of her ability to lead. I can't stand the thought of a negative mark on her for something I did.

So Mistress S, teach me, I promise to learn, I won't promise to enjoy the learning experience but I will be better for it....my ass depends on it.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent post. I know from which you speak. On my blog, I've talked about a "love boner". A love boner is essentially an erection that get simply from the feeling of love that I get from my Mistress K. Not surprisingly, when I am receiving a punishment spanking, I have an erection. I know it may be hard to believe but it's not an erection from the kink involved but rather an erection from the very things you talk about here. I have such deep feelings of gratitude, respect and love every time Mistress demonstrates her authority over me, especially when being punished. I know the punishment will hurt and that I won't like the pain. I also know that the feeling of deep, deep love that comes from the after care is just so, well, beautiful.

    ReplyDelete