Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Owner and Best Friend

I would like to point out a few things about the relationship between Mistress S and I. First we are deeply in love and we are best friends. We do most everything together and if you saw us in public you might not even notice I am her personal servant. I am respectful to her in public, I get her drinks, open her car door and do as she says but she doesn't flaunt it in public. We love to golf and do it quite often nowadays.

Whether its going out with friends, going out on the town or just out for dinner we are almost always together when we aren't at work. We truly are best friends to each other as well as lovers. However that doesn't mean that we are equals. I obey her without question, the rules she has set for me are not to be broken and I take them quite seriously. All it took was breaking them a couple times and I learned real quickly to obey. Mistress S is fun loving, caring and loves to joke around and have a great time however when it's time to obey don't mess with her. She is strict and loves to teach lessons when her rules aren't followed but she is very consistent in her treatment of me.

I have to say I have learned so much since she has taken over and I am a much better person for it. Not only in my treatment of her but also in every other part of my life, I own a business and it has taken off since she has been in control. I get more things done am more efficient and the business has benefitted. She has taught me to stay focused on tasks at hand and finish things completely and correctly before moving on to another task. I have always been one of those people that tackles a multitude of tasks and usually get bogged down with all of them 80% complete. Short and sweet my servitude to Mistress S has been a great benefit for me, my company and my employees. They have more work, more secure jobs and its all because Mistress S has turned me into a better person. Funny how learning to do dishes, laundry and scrubbing floors, properly, completely and when told to do so can hold lessons to extrapolate into running a business.

I am sure others have similar stories but the idea that becoming another persons property has made me actually more free than I have ever experienced in my life makes no sense to someone who hasn't experienced the submissive dream.

That is all for now, I will be back with more stuff, hopefully more exciting for everyone that this background information.

1 comment:

  1. I'm re-reading your adventure from the beginning. I think I'm going to talk with Mistress K. and see if she has any interest in meeting, even if just for coffee, one of my blogging buddies and his Mistress Wife.

    ReplyDelete