Monday, August 13, 2012

Welcome all, this is my first post. My name is SOS, which stands for Servant of Mistress S. I left out the M as when the name SOS came about I was not refering to my owner as Mistress. The purpose of my blog is to write real life situations in my Female Led Relationship. Mistress S and I are engaged and have been living our FLR for 2 years now. We spent one year dating before I sprung on her that I was submissive. She wasn't dominant (or so she thought) but for me decided she would go along with my submissiveness and try to give me some of my fantasies I have dreamed about since before I can remember.

It was a slow start, although I admit that was probably the best way for us to explore, and after some time she slowly came to realiz thaet she really enjoyed her dominance. Since then the pace of my increased submission and her dominance has grown exponetially at times.

In a few weeks we are going to be experiencing our empty nest and I have been assured that things will be quite different for us. As exciting as that will be it has caused me to do some research on my submission and I found out that there are not a great amount of places to get good information regarding male submission. My goal is to try to gain information to be a better servant and share with others the things that have worked for me as well as the things that haven't.

I guess to start I will move back in time. We are both in our forties and were both married once before. I was married for almost 20 years to a person who I thought I would spend the rest of my life with.

I have had submissive desires as far back as I can ever remember but never shared that information with anyone, including my first wife. Not sure why exactly it was that I never felt I could trust anyone with my secret but it was never to be. I would fantasize about being owned by a beautiful dominant woman and just assumed that I would spend my entire life keeping that fantasy to myself. I was prepared to do that for many reasons, career, trust, fear of the unknown, fear of being shunned and a host of other reasons. Spending years never able to live out my dreams were very difficult at times for me but I assumed that most people harbored some secret that they kept inside.

As it turned out my first marriage ended with her deciding that she wanted someone else. I was devestated but soon realized that it was time to move on. I actually made a mental list of traits I was looking for, however none of those traits included a dominant woman, I still assumed that was out of the question for me. After dating 11 girls I finally met Mistress S, of course she wasn't a Mistress at the time and we spent a year together without telling her of my desires. I admit something was different about her, I had a level of trust with her that I never experienced with anyone else before. It caused me to try hinting about things, I would offer to do the laundry, more than my share of the cleaning and even joking that I should be her servant. It became a little harmless game we would joke about.

One day after almost a year of being together I felt I had to tell her. I had been so honest with her that keeping secrets from her was very hard on me. I made a pact with myself to tell her the following week. Well that very night we were driving to dinner and I just blurted out. "You know how I joke about being your slave?" She answered, "Yes." I replied, "Well I like that." Her response was a simple, "I know you do." and I had to reiterate, "No I really really like that." She seemed taken back a bit and it brought on a conversation on what feelings I had. She wasn't too sure about it but agreed to try it sometime, more than the joking we would do from time to time. My secret was out and it was the best feeling in the world.

Two years later she says she could never go back to a vanilla relationship. I couldn't either. The journey has been wonderful and I admit without the courage to bring it up I may have lived my entire life always regretting not getting the chance to live my dreams. I guess my advice to anyone is that if you are in the situation I was and you truly trust your significant other, have the courage to tell them. You owe it to yourself to try. In the next postings I will share some of the day to day things that make our relationship awesome as well as going over some past experiences that were memorable to get us where we are now.

Eventually I would love to put enough info together with the help of others to put together a site for helping submissive males and the women who love them and dominate them.

SOS

No comments:

Post a Comment