Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Submission and Stress

How does stress effect a person's submission? I guess we all will have different answers. I used to lose my sumbissiveness whenever I would get stressed, it would dissapear while the worry of whatever was happening was getting fixed, sorted out or whatever the solution to the problem is. Lately that has changed, my job can be a bit stressful at times and when it does I have tried a new tactic to combat it. I think about what I love, my submissiveness, I picture being done with work and heading home, coming into the door to see Mistress S with her arms crossed tapping her feet. Or I picture coming home to a note stating "These things better be done by the time I get home and your uniform is waiting on the bed for you." Whatever the fantasy (it differs by day) it puts me in a submissive state of mind. At that point all the excitement I get out of my submission returns and once that occurs my training seems to kick in and I focus on the issues at work, knowing that once these are fixed I can go be where I long to be, at the feet of Mistress S.

Now I won't pretend that would work with a seriously bad stressful situation, like a death in the family or a loved one getting really sick or a car accident etc. But for the smaller things that bother me it works fine to solve some of the stress issues. I would love to hear some others points of view on this. I know everyone is different and who knows maybe someone elses way of coping would work for me also.


No comments:

Post a Comment