Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Back again...Finally.

So I haven't blogged in over a year...Why? Well I guess in some ways I was dissapointed. I thought more people would read it and when that really didn't happen I assumed I was doing a poor job of keeping peoples interest.

So why am I back? I have now come to the conclusion that I don't care how many people read it. For those of you who do, I graciously thank you, for the rest no harm no foul.

In some ways as a submissive so much of what we do is geared towards taking care of others. To spend hours doing things so that others might enjoy more of their time. As a sub we tend to concentrate less on ourselves and that's why I stopped writing, in some ways I felt I wasn't doing anything for others by writing.

Now I realize sometimes you just have to do things for yourself and if anyone chooses to like it, comment on it, read it, or print it up and use it to light their fireplace then that is great, if not then I will use this as my tool for self guidance. When I started writing I did it for me and now I am back to that again. I am writing for myself, to put my thoughts and experiences down. Whether anyone reads or not won't change the fact that this is my outlet.

So from here on out I will blog more, I will record my experiences, thoughts, opinions and if people choose to read then that is completely awesome and if they don't then the result is the same, completely awesome.




2 comments: