Thursday, November 7, 2013

Submitting on regular day.

Most posts focus on certain things that occur, certain things that cause a memory, whether it be good or bad, but always something memorable.

What about the average day, the regular Tuesday after work with nothing planned? How does submission play into your life?

For me it's very comforting, it isn't usually filled with her dominant commands and me constantly on my knees awaiting her next order. No, its just the two of us sitting down for dinner, which I prepared, and talking about the day. Nothing out of the ordinary from a vanilla couple. But yet if you pay attention closely there are differences.

When she talks about her day, I focus on her, no day dreaming, is this because I fear she will punish me...No, it's about respect. She is my love, my priority and deserves for me to give her my full attention when she talks.

When we are done eating nothing needs to be said, although she might, just to show her authority, I clean up the dishes, I don't need to be told and when I am done I find her and ask if there is anything else I can do for her, most of the time that's a 'no' and I sit down next to her on the couch with my iPad and the remote to see what is on the TV.

When she wants something she just asks, "Water, please?" or "Can you go upstairs and get my glasses please?" It is worded as a question because that is how she is but it's not. When she says it, I am happy to go, and go immediately, I don't answer, "OK, I will do it at the next commercial." or "After this game I am playing is over." Its a quiet obedience, it is just normal to us.

At bed time I put lotion on her, each and every night, she doesn't need to ask and I don't need to be told.

As I see it now what would be difficult for a non submissive to put up with I am more than happy to oblige her. And for her part what she would have never asked of anyone in her past she does so of me without a second thought. And the best part is it has become second nature to us in everyday life.

These are the days I never knew existed in my submissive fantasies of my past. Yet they are the best days of my life now.

Yes there are still the Saturdays where I am told, "Don't make plans, get your maid uniform on, I have a bunch of things for you to do." Those days push my submissiveness to the next level and I enjoy every minute of them. But they aren't the reality of everyday life for us.

And as I have learned through my journey in submission, reality is better than fantasy.

2 comments:

  1. HI!! I've read your blog for a while, I hope you keep writing :)
    I've got a question...were you ever trained or you are naturally that submissive?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was never trained, I have been naturally submissive since I can ever remember. Didn't really know what it was or why until the internet allowed me to search about what I was feeling and explore it a bit. By my submission isn't to anyone, only women that have a confidence about them, a dominance so to speak. At work I am dominant with the people that work for me with no issue but when I come home to Mistress S then everything changes. It is my true happiness....And hers now too.

      Delete