Monday, November 25, 2013

Subby Weekend

This weekend was an extremely Submissive time for me. Mistress was feeling more dominant than normal and with everything being busy the house wasn't as clean as usual. Saturday was a long day of cleaning for me. However we had an afternoon appointment on Saturday so I had to stop working at a certain time.

Before leaving Mistress asked me, "So looks like you got a lot done already, I see my bedroom hasn't been cleaned yet, when are you planning on getting that done, my makeup area is really a mess?"

As a side note the term "Her bedroom" references the room we both sleep in, it belongs to her just as I do."

I answered, "I want to have it done this weekend, so either later today or tomorrow."

She just looked at me and after a minute I realized she didn't like my answer, she pushed me down to my knees and repeated, "So when are you going to get my room cleaned, so I don't have to deal with a messy makeup area?"

That stopped me as I realized now what I had done. I was telling her when I was going to do what she wanted done. Not doing it when she wanted it done.

I changed my response, "I will clean your room when you decide you want it cleaned."

She replied, "That's better, I want it done as soon as you are able."

We got home that evening from our appointment and I was pretty tired, she never told me to clean the room, we relaxed on the couch watching TV but I knew in my head that I should be cleaning her mess up. So I asked for permission to go clean her room. She smiled and said, "That is an excellent idea."

It was almost 10pm before I was done but she was quite happy. I was glad I had it done and out of the way and it made for an easier Sunday.

As a sub it was a great learning experience for me. Serving her means serving her when and how she chooses. As a servant it is not my place to decide when something is convenient for me to do.

When her area is dirty or messy or just needs cleaning up, the delay on my end causes her to have to deal with that mess when she shouldn't have to. And Saturday night that time I spent cleaning her bedroom while she watched a movie was one of the more powerful submissive feelings. I knew while cleaning that area that I was working instead of relaxing so she could relax and so she could enjoy a clean room. The whole time that tingle of excitement in the pit of my stomach was present and I enjoyed every second of it.

Mistress has become extremely comfortable in the knowledge that when she makes a mess her only responsibility is to decide whether my clean up efforts were to her expectations. I have learned that these moment also make my submissive fantasies every thing I have ever dreamed of.

No comments:

Post a Comment