Saturday, November 9, 2013

Friday, empty nest temporarily ends.

Friday one of the kids came home from college for the weekend. This means a hiatus from my open submission. Kind of hard to be calling her Mistress with kids around or wearing a maids uniform to clean. But submission still lives in our house, her commands become even more like requests than a normal day (which I wrote about in previous post). I still do the housework and obey Mistress, it just is more in stealth mode. Mistress realizes all this but can't help once in a while flaunting her authority for fun, "I am looking for this shirt to wear, is it clean yet and up in my closet yet?" That type of thing. However with her little fun and jokes and mine as well there is one thing that doesn't change. If by chance I show her up, let me duties lag too much or do anything disrespectful to her with the kids around you can be it will be addressed when we are alone again Sunday evening.

Those seem to be the worst punishments. If I forget to pick something up at the store or the house is a little messy that might slide. However if I show her disrespect then forget it plan on a sore ass for a couple days. She doesn't go for that. She doesn't punish me that way often but when she does, she lays it on pretty hard. She used to ride horses and uses the riding crop pretty well. I believe she doesn't punish me this way often as she wants that to be a message sent. When she says, "Lay down on the bed, take your pants off." a fear runs thru me. If this happened more often that might not be as pronounced. Maybe I will ask her about it but I would probably get her standard answer, "Don't know, I do it when I feel like it."

Sunday evening we will have an empty nest again and "normal days" will be restored. Unless you have lived this way you can't understand the excitement of just a "normal day."

I thank god for Mistress S every day, not only is she my dominant come true but also my best friend. I actually wrote a poem for her yesterday, here it is.

Journey of a lifetime

We spend our life on a journey to follow and obtain our dreams.
For everyone these dreams are as different as their individual journey thru life.
In our early years we follow dreams and our journey begins.
As we grow the dreams change and the journey thru life changes direction.
Some dream of money and fame, some dream of family and love.
For many they dream of all of these and the path of their journey becomes difficult.
Try as they may the path the seemingly paved with gold pulls them.
The direction this journey takes can sometimes hurt loved ones and make a person seem selfish.
For others, they travel towards the gold and the rainbow at the end, but it can seem hollow.
The path can become an empty and lonely place, filled instead with regret.
For some traveling this path they realize they want to change their journey.
They realize that the smile of special person is the most rewarding path to follow.
When they finally find that special person their life changes forever.
Their journey takes on a whole new path, glitter and gold become less important.
And so their journey through life changes.
The new path they follow becomes wider.
Wide enough for two to walk side by side.
To journey through life together, following a path that brings happiness at every turn.
Not because of the glitter and gold but because of the person they travel with.
The path isn't always smooth but walking it hand in hand makes it easier to travel.
This path has challenges but the strength of two make it easier to navigate.
Some people spend their lives ignoring this path and choose to stay on the narrow road.
For some finding the wider path is the reward of a lifetime.
4 years ago the narrow path reached a dead end for me.
And I stepped onto the wider path, never before has the journey been so enjoyable.
The new path was filled with love and happiness.

All because of the person I walk hand in hand with.


No comments:

Post a Comment