Wednesday, November 27, 2013

FLR and the holidays

I am sure this isn't a new topic but what happens to the average FLR at the holiday season.

No one knows about our FLR relationship so when others are around it goes into stealth mode. If we are at someones house Mistress might glance over to me and shake her glass, a signal that I need to get her another one. But that is usually the extent of it.

If we are hosting the party she will help with things to get them done. She will even help with the cleanup but I don't think its a show to throw people off but instead just helping because there is a lot more to clean up. Mistress doesn't want me to miss spending time with our family and friends so her help is a way to allow me to enjoy the holidays even more.

So as a submissive do I like this? Am I glad I get some help? A little break from normal duties....HELL NO!!! If it was socially acceptable I would enjoy my role and my service to her in front of others.

That means I see holidays as fun but a little bit of a lost opportunity to serve my Mistress. Don't get me wrong it's completely worth it to spend time and make memories but there is a part of me, that dark part of me, that would rather kneel before her, eyes down in front of her while she had fun.

I guess as the holiday season approaches we should all think about the things in life we are grateful for. For each of us that list is different. But no matter how bad things are, how stressful they are there are things we all should be happy are in our lives. This is the time of year to focus on those things, to say thanks for having those things.

For me the ability to live my life serving my Mistress is near the top of the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment