Thursday, November 21, 2013

"None of your business"

She was joking when she said it and probably doesn't really remember the situation but those words, "None of your business." fuel my submissive desires like no other seem to.

I guess I should explain a bit. A few months back I was cleaning on a Friday evening after work, it was getting late, not real late but after a long day at work, 9pm can feel late to keep cleaning. I asked Mistress if it was OK to stop for the evening and relax a bit. Her answer with a laugh was, "No, keep cleaning, you haven't been cleaning enough this week, I want you to keep going." I said "Yes Mistress, can I ask how long I have to continue?"

Her answer with a big grin was, "No you may not, what I do with my servant and how long I want him to work is none of your business, you just keep working until I decide differently."

She said it to rub in her dominance to me and she knows how much those types of actions get my submissive juices flowing.

When she said those words though, it was like a bolt of lightning running thru me. The idea that what I was going to do, how long I had to work and if I would get to relax really wasn't my business, that my job was to obey, there is another person, who has the authority, that decides those other things.

Words cannot describe the emotions that bounce around the brain of a submissive when power like that is exerted on us. Many days when I am not feeling so submissive because of work stress or something else, just thinking back to that moment will get me right back to where I want to be.

If you aren't a submissive those words would be nails on the chalkboard to think that what you will be doing really isn't your own business, that somebody else has complete control. To a submissive it can be heaven, knowing you are truly there for someone else, a tool to be used, without complaint, without bitterness or jealousy, to know your place and knowing you have dreamed your whole life to be in that exact spot.


No comments:

Post a Comment