Wednesday, March 12, 2014

As things progress, the smile on my face grows.

One thing I have noticed about how our FLR progresses. Things don't always just abruptly change. Nope, Mistress sets a rule, decides something should be done a certain way and then things just slowly move on.

What do I mean? For example, Monday night I asked Mistress if we were going to do something on Tuesday night. She answered, "Well I am going shopping, I have a few things to pick up, I want you to stay home and get this house looking better than it does now." It wasn't a dig at me just acknowledgement that on busy weekends, especially with kids visiting, things can get messy quickly.

So yesterday I come home from work, donned something appropriate to clean in, and got to it. Eventually Mistress comes home and I stop what I am doing to see her. I sit down with her and talk about the day. We go back and forth for about a half hour and then she says, "So when did you get done cleaning?" I respond, "Actually I am not done yet, I still have a little to finish."  She answers, "Then why are you sitting here when you should be working and why aren't you on your knee's like you are supposed to be." Which immediately hits home with me.

I realize then that I forgot something that she set up long ago. When I approach her she likes when I respectfully kneel in front of her and wait for her to  address me. I just sat in the chair and began talking. She noted that maybe after time the rules she sets up are becoming taken for granted. She also let me know that she would figure out some way to keep me minding her rules later in the week. Not sure what it is yet but that will be for another blog.

The point is the change happens gradually, and the slip ups seem egregious when you forget to do something that seems normal for a long time. The time you forget things it seems almost alien to go against the rules that have been set up.

Then you think about the object of it even further and compare it to the vanilla world and it seems even more strange.

"Did I just get in trouble for speaking to my fiancee without waiting on my knee's for her to acknowledge me?" The answer to that question would be yes. But the bigger point is that it seems normal to do that. Over time it has evolved into that. At first it felt erotically strange to kneel before her and have a conversation. Now it feels strange not to. Although feeling strange is probably not going to be as bad as the punishment she has in store for later this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment