Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Different perspectives

Don't really have a lot to report today but I do want to send out a quick thanks to all the people who read as well as the other bloggers out there.

It feels really good after living for years, decades and longer thinking that no one was like me, then finding out that there are many that are the same.

I know we don't have the same things that turn us on, the same triggers for our submissiveness and we have different ways of acting, showing each other what we mean to each other and for many just have a plain different way of handling the issues that arise in a FLR.

Some of us are on the sub side and some on the domme side but in the end we are all on the same team.

The truth is though that we all have a lot in common and it feels good to be a part of it.

So thanks to everyone who reads what I write and for those who write allowing me to have something to read. It has changed my life and has made my life seem much more full now. Gone is that emptiness of thinking there is something wrong with you or thinking you are on an island.

Obviously the biggest thanks goes to Mistress for teaching me that being who I am is not only ok but that I am truly accepted, wanted and loved for what I am.

6 comments:

  1. ONe of the reasons I told my wife that I am active with blogging is that it's the only place I can discuss things like FLR. Who else can I share these things with?
    Yes, it has really helped to read about other people's relationships and realize that it is okay to be like this. I am gradually helping my wife to feel that way too. Unfortunately she does not want any outside influences to her behavior and refuses to read any of the great resources available on line to help her understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the beauty of this lifestyle. Thefe is no one size fits all or right or wrong. People come together and are able to just be themselves. Even though I am a Mistress I perfectly relate to how that feels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband grew up thinking he was different (I didn't get into femdom until later in life)
    Until the internet came about. then he realised that there is a world full of people just like him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Mr. Bill, my Mistress doesn't read anything either. She wants to do it her way. As said before the beauty of this type of relationship is that there is no right or wrong way. Same goes for finding your way in an FLR. Some people read and learn as much as possible some have no interest in that.
    @Mistress Marie, I think that says a lot, you and I are complete opposite ends of the spectrum but yet share the same lifestyle.
    @Kara Ornitier, I completely agree that the internet changed so much for those of us that thought we were alone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like Kara my husband grew up thinking he was the only one. Because of this he always thought there was something very wrong with him. Then, he discovered a few magazines and then then the internet. From what I have observed there are so many submissive type men in the world that it is not only normal, but should be socially acceptable. What I believe is that my husband is happier and more content with his life as a slave than are most free men. Serving me as his mistress gives him a purpose in life. Love, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like Mr Bill, I too fiind blogging an outlet that forms a type of commaraderae (can never spell that word right) between fellow submissives and congenial dominants. It is worth the time spent to think through a thought then right about it knowing others will do the same and add to the discussion. I want to tell you that I appreciate your blog, your writing, and the lifestyle with your Mistress that you have shared with us all. thanks SOS KK

    ReplyDelete