Saturday, March 8, 2014

Awesome day.

Today is a good day, Saturday, a day off work, well the kind that you get paid for. The temperatures are a bit warmer and Mistress is out wedding dress shopping.

She and her daughter are trying on dresses for our upcoming wedding later this year. I on the other hand am going to stay home and do some chores that Mistress wants done. I guess I will be trying on dresses also. LOL.

Point is it makes for a good day, she is excited about her daughter being home for the weekend, she is excited about dress shopping and I am also excited to indulge in some maid service while they are gone.

To the outside reader not understanding who we are they would probably think I am getting the short end of the deal today. Couldn't be further from the truth.

Add to that Mistress has had a jump in her dominance the last few days. Even going as far as making sure after I cooked dinner for the 3 of us she made a point of joking to her daughter, "Guess who gets to clean up dinner tonight?" I joked back, "I clean up dinner every night." It was one of those fun moments that doesn't cross the line of what we are but pushes the boundary a bit. Her daughter doesn't know how our relationship is but I am sure she suspects something.

The last couple of weeks has been difficult with the weather and just moods seeming to be down. Hopefully the weather is changing now in a more permanent way. Well permanent until summer ends, which here in Michigan is probably 4th of July.


No comments:

Post a Comment