Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Sick again...Really???

Sorry for being away but I was sick again. This time it was a good 5 days of not being sick enough to stay home but enough to make things miserable. Went to the Hockey game Thursday night and had to leave after the second period, missed a great Wing's win in overtime against Pittsburgh. Mistress was fine with going but I was disappointed we missed the end.

Besides that it has been a less than submissive week for me. A few of the days were not possible to go home and do what I needed to do to serve Mistress. She of course was fine with it but she was sad the one night that I was feeling so bad I asked to skip giving her the nightly lotion application. She understood but at the same time I could tell she was disappointed.

Well coming out of that Mistress has determined that the long winter has caused too much inactivity for me. So I am taking Vitamins now and getting active again. This winter really has done some damage to my activity level and the rest of me is suffering.

Well the weather is breaking so all excuses are done anyways. I look forward to getting back to where I usually am and I have already resumed my duties of serving my wonderful Mistress.

By the way as an update from my last post, thanks to Mistress Marie and I'm Hers for the advise. Unfortunately I wrote the essay before reading your ideas. As it turned out She did not like the essay so much and said I spent too much time going over why I should not have forgotten about keeping the stapler where she wants it instead of what I am going to do in the future to make sure it doesn't happen again. Oh and she found a couple of spelling mistakes and a grammar issue.

Now that I am healthy I am going to be paying for that.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling better. Hopefully that is it for the winter time sicknesses for you.

    Oh boy....too bad you did not read our suggestions before you went to work on that essay. I suggest in the future you always keep excuses to a minimum and solutions to a maximum. I bet if you had taken that approach with your essay you wouldn't be awaiting more punishment. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. “Oh and she found a couple of spelling mistakes and a grammar issue”
    Just your luck you chose to submit to someone who minored in English

    ReplyDelete