Monday, March 3, 2014

Fun weekend but looking forward to warmer days.

Mistress and I had a fun weekend. Played in a pool tournament, which we really didn't do that well in, actually went bowling, which is something we never do and mixed it in with a bunch of together time.

I guess with the ridiculous weather our options are a bit limited these days but we are making the best of it.

No there was no time to enjoy my cleaning and dressing fun but there was some dominance mixed into the weekend.

We were at a bar, practicing for the tournament we were going to play in the next day. Just having a couple of drinks and enjoying the day. I went to the bar to get another drink for us when the bartender asked me if we wanted menu's to eat. Not wanting to leave the bar area until the drinks were ready I yelled over to Mistress to see if she wanted a menu. She nodded she did and all was fine.

Until...I got back to our table. Mistress came up to me and looked me in the eyes and said in a low voice so no one else could hear. "Don't do that again, if you want me, come see me, don't yell at me across the bar."
I didn't even understand that until she brought it up to me, then I saw why she thought it wasn't very respectful. Now it's not a major thing but it is something that she doesn't like. I am pretty sure it goes back to how she was treated in the past.

She then told me. "Next time you do that I will bend your ass over this stool and give it to you good in front of everyone."

Now I know that was more for effect, I can't be sure but I don't think she would do such a thing in public. But the point is not to push her and find out.

After the moment was over and a promise that sometime this week, when she decides, I will have to pay the price for that behavior. That is Mistress' way of making me think about it. Not knowing when it will come, yet knowing there is no chance she decides to let it go. I have to say it's very effective.

Anyways after the moment was over we continued our play and went back to having fun. At one point she came up to me and said, "Oh by the way if you want to yell across the bar to me again, make sure you use Mistress when you call me." She laughed and I thought about the prospect of yelling Mistress across the bar. I just said, "How about I just come see you next time."

She agreed that it would be a good idea.


2 comments:

  1. SOS, sorry to hear about the bad weather. I just sent a note to 'our' mutual friend yesterday letting him know it was near 70 here yesterday. I feel for you as I know you feel bad for me as well :) As to your post, I loved it. Best part was when you were given the option to yell Mistress across the bar 'next time'. She is so much fun. You are a lucky man.

    So, question for you. Let's say she got up the guts to put you over the stool AT THE BAR. Would you obey? Really? Food for thought while you shovel the white stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Hers,

    I think I can speak for myself and our mutual friend in saying, "Bite me" regarding the 70's degree temperatures your are forced to "Endure".

    As to your question about obeying her about putting me over the bar stool, Wow that would be tough but I would like to think in the end if she got the courage to do that in the bar then I would have to trust her and obey. I might have to ask her 3 times if she was serious but I do think I would do it. Knowing how I am if people said things to me I would just go with it and laugh at myself with everyone else.

    And yes Mistress is very much fun. We have an absolute blast together.

    ReplyDelete