Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Thanking her

Now that I am fully recovered from being sick, Mistress has me doing a lot of things around the house.

Last night she kept me working until almost 9:30pm. While I worked she watched swamp people. Just another example of how things are in our house.

Earlier that afternoon when I got home from work, I got dressed and cleaned the bathroom, which happens to be my least favorite task, why? Mistress likes the bathroom cleaned a certain way, and the way she likes it accomplished takes quite a while. Her reason is simple, "I know it's more work but since I don't have to do it I think it's completely worth the extra effort." She didn't assign me this task but I figured it was coming so I was hoping having it done when she got home would allow me to relax more that evening.

Wrong..... After I made dinner and cleaned up she sent me to clean our bedroom, the most difficult part of this is her makeup area. Everything needs to be put away in the proper place and cleaned as she likes it. When that was done I knelt in front of her, focused my eyes down to the floor and waited while she ignored me until the game she was playing on her iPad was complete, she then asked me.

"Yes?"

"Mistress I am done cleaning your bedroom, thank you for assigning me to do this task, is there anything else I will be doing for your this evening?"

Yes, I thanked her. Wait, thank you for sending me to clean your mess up? Thank you for allowing me to fold your laundry? Thank you for allowing me to clean the bathroom?

Yup, thanking her is my idea. I really do appreciate her allowing me to live out my submissive desires. I know she gets things out of it,  a clean house, an obedient servant, etc. But I am the lucky one. She didn't spend decades fantasizing bout living this way, I did. So living this way is something I am thankful for, more than she may ever imagine.

I do admit, at 9pm on a weeknight when you want to relax, its sometimes difficult thanking someone for making you do something you really didn't feel like doing. But that is part of the allure for me. It makes it even more submissive for me, make it even better so I guess at those times the thanks should be even more heartfelt.

I will continue to thank her for allowing me to serve her. It makes me feel good and puts a good perspective on what we have become.



4 comments:

  1. Too bad you worked so long. You missed time together hanging out and snuggling up to your Mistress. You need to find a way to get this stuff done so it doesnt' take away from your together time when you are both home. I wish you well and glad you are feeling better. Hey.... hit mid 50's here - south of the polar vortex that is hovering over your home :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm Hers i think you missed the point. SOS was told when to do it. He couldn't have done it any other time. "After I made dinner and cleaned up she sent me to clean our bedroom...." You better than most knows you do as told when you are told. Yes snuggling would have been nice. Wasn't in the cards for him that night. I feel for him. I hate doing that but such is life. Sublites45

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, I didn't consider that. I hate working when I could be by my wifes' side snuggling, holding, kissing her..... generally showing her affection while we watch TV, or doing whatever she wants during any given evening.

      Delete
  3. See I guess its a bit different for us. Everyone has responsibilities, Mistress runs the household and needs to make sure things are done when she wants. My job is to carry out those things. So while the first thought might be that last night actually cost us time apart there is always a reason for her decisions. She wanted things done so they were out of the way and we could focus on things together. If left to my own devices I would have spread the work out over a few days, she wanted it done yesterday so now we are free to do what we wish.

    One thing about Mistress and I, no need to worry about us having time with each other. Except for work we are almost always together, we don't usually go our own ways so things like together time, snuggling time, holding and kissing are things we get more than our fair share of. Its all good.

    Oh and don't forget part of this is her allowing me to live my fantasy, we all have fantasies about what we want our FLR to look like, serving her like that is mine.

    @I'm Hers, mid 50's huh. Well lets just say here its......Not mid 50's I will leave it like that.

    @Sublites45, no reason to feel for me, I thought last night was awesome, and after I was done we still had some together time before bed. Everyone needs to understand that obeying her and cleaning the bathroom while knowing that she will check to see if it is done correctly, is a more enjoyable time for me than watching a movie sitting on the couch. So what you guys think sucks I think the opposite.

    It just goes to show you that we are all different and yet in some ways the same.

    Good posts by both of you, I like that it sparked a conversation about how things differ in each of our relationships.

    ReplyDelete